Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
658 Posts
That's a very subjective opinion.

I like rather open designs. This is both from a desire to see the brakes and a appreciation of light weight. I don't care for chrome but do like highly-polished aluminum (again, weight is a factor). All black or black with polished lip looks good to me. Some car colors allow bronze or gold rims to look great. Wire wheels are not high on my list, nor are rims that try to emulate the wire look in aluminum.

As I got into cars before there was an import scene, I like dished wheels typically found on American iron. Big negative offset just looks wrong to me.

· Registered
658 Posts
Are those graphite, black or "hyperblack", whatever that might be? My LS is a champagne-like color and I think dark wheels with a polished lip should look good.

Oh, and are those Bridgestone S-03s?

· Registered
2,620 Posts
if ur goin for a nice stock look, CL rims will greatly improve that look. I have the 5 double spoke wheels, turboviper got the wheels that have a lot of forked spokes, and oseji has the 6 single spoke CL rims (i think its 6..)

edit: i also love this legend w/ the kandy paint job.. he dropped it and the rims look so awesome.. the whole car is stunning

· Registered
658 Posts
If those split five spoke CL wheels come in 17", I'm all over them. Otherwise, I'm probably going to get some König Holes, though I kind of like the König Rizen, too. König includes weight with their specifications so I am biased towards their line. Would hate to puchase Excel SHU-4 only to find they 25 pounds each. Ugh! I want no more than 20 pounds per wheel in 17" diameter. Wish I could afford Volks...

Here's my short list of wheels other I considered:
Exel Radius
Exel SHU-4 (hyperblack or gunmetal or graphite spokes, I think)
Kazera KV-B (bronze)
Kazera KV-Z (gray)
Sparco D-Spec Stage I (silver or bronze)
NASCAR Victory Drag (don't care for the logo center cap, though)
Motegi FF5
Motegi Trak-Lite
DAZZ RH GTS
Tenzo Passion-5 (black or graphite)
Tenzo Mean-6

· Registered
134 Posts
slartibartfast said:
If those split five spoke CL wheels come in 17", I'm all over them. Otherwise, I'm probably going to get some König Holes, though I kind of like the König Rizen, too. König includes weight with their specifications so I am biased towards their line. Would hate to puchase Excel SHU-4 only to find they 25 pounds each. Ugh! I want no more than 20 pounds per wheel in 17" diameter. Wish I could afford Volks...

Here's my short list of wheels other I considered:
Exel Radius
Exel SHU-4 (hyperblack or gunmetal or graphite spokes, I think)
Kazera KV-B (bronze)
Kazera KV-Z (gray)
Sparco D-Spec Stage I (silver or bronze)
NASCAR Victory Drag (don't care for the logo center cap, though)
Motegi FF5
Motegi Trak-Lite
DAZZ RH GTS
Tenzo Passion-5 (black or graphite)
Tenzo Mean-6
No the CL wheels are 16's. All the First gen CL wheels are. I have seen them on Legends and I almost got some for mine but they look hella weird on it. The car is too old for that newer style wheel as far as I am concerned but it is all a matter of opinion.

· Registered
156 Posts
« z00m z00m » said:
if ur goin for a nice stock look, CL rims will greatly improve that look. I have the 5 double spoke wheels, turboviper got the wheels that have a lot of forked spokes, and oseji has the 6 single spoke CL rims (i think its 6..)

edit: i also love this legend w/ the kandy paint job.. he dropped it and the rims look so awesome.. the whole car is stunning
Zoom, I think those CL rims look sweet!! Can you post more pics of your ride with those Rims? Full Car Shots to see how it looks overall? Or maybe post some links to other threads where you have posted pics of these rims?

Thanks...

· mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
10,088 Posts

LOVE THESE and the cl wheels Metro has anybody have a picture of that

· B.K.A Runa
1,345 Posts
sorry here's a sedan, well someting like a sedan. okay it's an accord, same styling. OK I just wanted to post pics of my old car.
Damn I miss my g3 just from looking at this pic. R.I.P. Scooby

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.