Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am cleaning the new car, and I noticed the tan panels are really soiled. It is like a black scunge that is stained on to all the panels. I tried some interior cleaner but it did not really do the trick. What product will get this scunge off?

Thanx

·
Registered
595 Posts
I was thinking about one of those handheld steam cleaners. You might have seen an ad for them. Nothing I have used can get the blackish dirt and grime off of my tan surfaces either. Maybe its time to make the investment in a Steam Buggy and test it out.

·
Registered
671 Posts
If you are talking about the door panels that are kinda plastic/vinyl you might want to try a non-bleach softscrub... That stuff is pretty good at that sort of thing.

-James

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
James92LS said:
If you are talking about the door panels that are kinda plastic/vinyl you might want to try a non-bleach softscrub... That stuff is pretty good at that sort of thing.

-James
word i'm gonna try that myself i've been thinking about the same thing for a while

·
LEGEND
909 Posts
hey man, congrats on the new ride. Anyways, i'm not sure what material you're tryin to wash, but to clean my cloth i used a bottle called "Unbelievable stain remover" worked awesome, and didn't just push the dirt over, it took it out, I hope that helps :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts