Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering...

it has happened. Someone tells me the Legend is not that good of a car and is an old man's sports car. And asks me why I bother putting time/money fixing/modding it up....

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
give him a couple of knocks on his head...and tell him "Its all empty inside" .....
No one had ever told me that Legend is a bad car.....but if someone did, God save them...I'm VERY passionate about my LEGEND!

·
Premium Member
9,173 Posts
I had a few people criticize my Legends, you wanna know what I do? Take em for a ride, and stomp it to the floor, when that car moves and makes the sound we all come to love, They'll never say another word. :D

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
i've yet to hear anyone say that to me in person, and if they do #1 they must have benz or ferrari. #2 they're obviously HATIN!

G

·
Never heard of that... occasionally you will get you jackasses but "Never speak to fools, they scorn the wisdom of your words"..
:)

Then thank GOD that you have a Legend and let them continue to drive their whatever mobile on rims..

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
man, who cares what someone else says about your car? If it really bothers you, just follow 'em home, and when no one is looking late at night, pour paint stripper all over his car, kill his dog, set his house on fire and kidnap his family. That will teach him manners.

·
Registered
248 Posts
AHHAHAHAH
OMFG
takemorepills that was classic
hehehe
:D

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
I just wanna say, I do not endorse this behavior. Also, I have never done anything like that. No, really, I haven't!!

·
Registered
847 Posts
make him swallow a bottle of Z5(his brain needs to be polished up a little), then a bottle of Z2(cuz obviously something's wrong with his eyes), then stick the clay bar in his mouth to make sure that he will not throw up the expensive stuff that you just made him swallow, and use Z6 & Z7 to wash and polish his eyes from the outside.:cool:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Some people are jsut simply dumb. These are the type of people that obviously know nothing about cars in general. If they don't like Legends, that's their stupidity, but if they down your baby, remember "Punks jump up to get BEAT DOWN!!!" and handle yo business. :cool:

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
get on the highway with them, and take them on a 0-100 run!

They will shut up for sure

I did that with a friend last night...he said he NEVER knew they were that fast...plus he loved the sound!

He asked me to take him on the road again.....so we hit some twisties at 60-80 then did some "Toyo sacrificing". He was surpirsed that with 3 people in the car it STILL hauled major a** and cornered and stopped like a damn Porsche!

HE will probably be joining us soon....he said he wants to cop a coupe now....his name is Greg.

·
meber
978 Posts
After he said that did he get into he Neon with 13inch extended rims?

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
claus44 said:
make him swallow a bottle of Z5(his brain needs to be polished up a little), then a bottle of Z2(cuz obviously something's wrong with his eyes), then stick the clay bar in his mouth to make sure that he will not throw up the expensive stuff that you just made him swallow, and use Z6 & Z7 to wash and polish his eyes from the outside.:cool:
LOL!!!! You know, Brian, we have a problem. :D

In case some of you didn't catch it...... Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino :D :D :D

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
LegendGS said:

LOL!!!! You know, Brian, we have a problem. :D

In case some of you didn't catch it...... Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino :D :D :D
haha

I caught it...I was like DAMN!

He "WAXED that azz"

1 - 20 of 28 Posts