Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
that price is good considering condition but keep in mind, it will need a timing belt and water pump ASAP for $800, a radiator in another 10k, plus any suspension work...

·
Registered
966 Posts
The url addess says "six month warranty" but then the actual ad page says
"6 month / 6000 mile warranty AVAILABLE". Beware of used car dealers.....
They don't call them dealers because YOU get a deal!!

·
SGM / Type F
3,699 Posts
O sorry my bad I forget to tell everybody sorry for my english I just went to school for 8 months on highschool then the they drop me out LOL>>> but thanks
He wasn't talking about your English, I think he was talking about the language in the ad itself!

EDIT: too late!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hey, it looks like you live in my area: I live in Union City. Right now I'm getting tired of driving due to gas and I'm thinking about downgrading to a 2000 Civic SI ;{. If your looking for a legend, maybe you can buy mine :]

Here is the most recent pic as of 4 days ago. http://download.veeservers.com/vee/sexii.jpg

$5,500
Clean Title
1991 Acura Legend Coupe 5Spd
210K On Body, ~75k On Engine
Green - Forgot the color number
Rear and 2 back windows are Limo tint and front 2 are 15%
6000k HID Kit with Yellow highbeams
Interior is in okay condition, only bad thing is Ripped passenger seat
I have metal floormats for the front
Hmm, It also has a muffler that sounds pretty nice
Pioneer Deh-p7700
Solid Audio F-29 [email protected] AMP
2 12w6v1's in custom box
Oh yah, I just bought some 17" Rims for it a few months ago and still has a lot of tread left.

Only problem is sometimes it grinds to 3rd gear IF you redline, other then that it's fine. Oh, did I mention it has wannabe lamborghini doors? haha

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey, it looks like you live in my area: I live in Union City. Right now I'm getting tired of driving due to gas and I'm thinking about downgrading to a 2000 Civic SI ;{. If your looking for a legend, maybe you can buy mine :]

Here is the most recent pic as of 4 days ago. http://download.veeservers.com/vee/sexii.jpg

$5,500
Clean Title
1991 Acura Legend Coupe 5Spd
210K On Body, ~75k On Engine
Green - Forgot the color number
Rear and 2 back windows are Limo tint and front 2 are 15%
6000k HID Kit with Yellow highbeams
Interior is in okay condition, only bad thing is Ripped passenger seat
I have metal floormats for the front
Hmm, It also has a muffler that sounds pretty nice
Pioneer Deh-p7700
Solid Audio F-29 [email protected] AMP
2 12w6v1's in custom box
Oh yah, I just bought some 17" Rims for it a few months ago and still has a lot of tread left.

Only problem is sometimes it grinds to 3rd gear IF you redline, other then that it's fine. Oh, did I mention it has wannabe lamborghini doors? haha
I think I saw your car by fremont one time it is a very nice legend but I have 2 coupes already a 5spd and 6spd but thanks for the offer. good luck selling your car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.