Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wonderin'... may be of some use someday. I'm an architecture major so any architects on the board?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Waiter as a junior in HS. prob IST, MIS, or Civil Engineering for a major.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
i work at a webhosting company.

ntt/verio (if anyone needs a good dedicated server, let me know!)....

i work as tech support, hopefully movin on up to NT or N.O.C. within a year or so. the economy really hit everyone, and even though i still have a job, there might not be any "transfers" of departments anytime soon........

·
Registered
27 Posts
i'm a professional student...a.k.a. unemployed at the moment but studying to get my bba in MIS.

·
Registered
418 Posts
MA

Working on my MA in Graphic/Information Design. Web page design as well.

One more year to go, hope can get a good job...

:confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I am currently working 2 jobs right now.

1) I am a city waterworks employee that works on the underground wastewater and drainage infrastructure (basically a labour job that pays good $$$)

2) I am the sales manager of a company that I started last year. We specialize in plastic building products for decking and fencing applications, as well as benches and so on. Very exciting and invaluable experience for my age.

I will be attending the U of C come fall where I will be taking business management hopefully. 4 years of that and then who knows what...... hopefully making some good $$$$
:)

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Creative-Art Director/Graphic Designer

·
Registered
418 Posts
to TYPEII

he!!! type II

are you hiring any one, let me know:D :D :D

i am a pretty good designer;)

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Lots of webdesign in here, cool.

I'm a College Student, hopefully will get into the IT or other business-computer related arena. Looking for a part-time though, pay off some bills.

·
Registered
166 Posts
full time student, major in psychology and minor in economics. Most likely off to grad-school for marketing. :D

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Professional Pisser Offer of People......:D

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Senior Manager for Cingular's Central Repair Facility

With 3 Direct Reports (Managers) and 50 Indirect Reports (Supervisors, Technicians and Admins) you can see why I am VERY BUSY...and still do the Legendary Legendz on the side.
WE have a total of 120 personnel in my facility....but we are getting ready to move, so my duties nad personnel will probably double by the middle of next year

Another good reason I need dedicated people to head these chapters in each state.....;)

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
LeGeNdZ_4_LiFe said:
Senior Manager for Cingular's Central Repair Facility

With 3 Direct Reports (Managers) and 50 Indirect Reports (Supervisors, Technicians and Admins) you can see why I am VERY BUSY...and still do the Legendary Legendz on the side.
WE have a total of 120 personnel in my facility....but we are getting ready to move, so my duties nad personnel will probably double by the middle of next year

Another good reason I need dedicated people to head these chapters in each state.....;)
Hey leon are there any Network or Cisco tech positions available where your at?

G

·
Hate-me-now r u Microsoft Certified? My pops in that field... I'm a student at Johnson & Wales University in Miami FL... For Culinary Arts.. I will have an associates degree for it in about 3 months..

Then I will continue my education at GA State University for business or food service management if they offer it..

Hope to start my own catering company or own some sort of busniess of my own...

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
HATE_ME_NOW said:

Hey leon are there any Network or Cisco tech positions available where your at?
U.S. Marines, Staff Sergeant.
Marine Aircraft Group ** Operations Chief.
Have complete control over 3 F/A-18 squadrons, 1 Harrier squadron and an E/A-6B squadron over here in Japan.
We tell em to go drop a bomb on Osama, they ask "how high and when"? :D
Oh, I also do web-design, own 20 domains or so.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe said:
Hate-me-now r u Microsoft Certified? My pops in that field... I'm a student at Johnson & Wales University in Miami FL... For Culinary Arts.. I will have an associates degree for it in about 3 months..

Then I will continue my education at GA State University for business or food service management if they offer it..

Hope to start my own catering company or own some sort of busniess of my own...
Originally i was gonna get MCSE, but then i found out that i liked the Networking field better, Plus the money is Friggin good in it:cool: So i'm working to get my CCNA one day hopefully one day CCIE :D

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
acuralegend.com said:

U.S. Marines, Staff Sergeant.
Marine Aircraft Group ** Operations Chief.
Have complete control over 3 F/A-18 squadrons, 1 Harrier squadron and an E/A-6B squadron over here in Japan.
We tell em to go drop a bomb on Osama, they ask "how high and when"? :D
Oh, I also do web-design, own 20 domains or so.
Man i envy u...U GOTS THE S!IT JOB:cool: i wanted to fly F-16 when i was little but no-one was ever able to tell me what it was that i had to do to get there untill i was too old to do something about it.......:( i almost joined the regular airforce:D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Student and mechanic at Sears at the moment. I'm should be graduating in a little over a year with my mechanical engineering degree so that should bring in a lot more money. :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
It's a living

HATE_ME_NOW said:

Originally i was gonna get MCSE, but then i found out that i liked the Networking field better, Plus the money is Friggin good in it:cool: So i'm working to get my CCNA one day hopefully one day CCIE :D
One class and one test away from the MCSA designation...also a VB junkie...Lotta Network Engineer positions around here that have an MCSE as a requirement Hater. Get as many initials as you can...

First and most importantly though, I'm a Dad (my boy just don't know he's paying me back yet;) )

1 - 20 of 46 Posts