Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nationality(sp?)... I'm Black (African American) / Cherokee Indian (Native American) The other tribe's name I can pronounce but can't spell...:D

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Viet Pride here 100%.:D

·
Registered
126 Posts
hmm

**Takes Deep Breath**

Japanese(25%), German, Russian, Irish, and like 1/8 or something Hope Indian. Im a mut eh?:D

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
100%

100% dominican.
but my dad is black and my mom is rather white.
so i'm mixed.

but then again, arent we all.

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Dutch/German/Scottish And the dutch side of the family (if you go back far enough) was originallly persian.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe said:
Nationality(sp?)... I'm Black (African American) / Cherokee Indian (Native American) The other tribe's name I can pronounce but can't spell...:D
Im close to you thai.
My great-grandmother on my fathers side was full blooded cherokee and my great-grandmother on my mothers side was caucasian so im all mixed up. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Multi- Mixed

Yeah my father's Grandma & Grandpa were fullblood Cherokee and Chack-twah (That's the pronounciation) My mother's GP's were southern decent (South Carolina) & from Barbados..

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
White. I have Irish in me...Bad attitude:D

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Watchout!!! Middleclass white kid!!!! Be careful...!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Latin Mutt baby:D

Half Argentine & Half Ecoudorian------->whick gives me twice as much of a chance to have my country win the Word CUP:cool:

·
Registered
444 Posts
funky filipino here

with a lil of spanish blood. i don't know too many full blood flips. some claim but i know there isn't many... you know those horny a$$ spanish conquistadors.

once they land somewhere they romp the land's women.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
I'm Hondurian (hispanic), my fathers side is basically african west indian, and my mothers father was a maya indian and her mother is african/west indian. I'm basically dark skin but speak spanish.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Some German and some scottish, and raised in the hills. So basically you're standard white hick. and no, I'm not inbred :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Latin I suppose, both my parents originated from Mexico about 25 years ago. Zacatecas, and Nuevo Leon. I was born here 18 years ago, almost 19 ;)

I speak English and Spanish, but can't really write spanish that well, haha.

·
Premium Member
9,173 Posts
1/2 Puerto Rican
German
Irish
2 parts American Indian - Cherokee and Saskatuan (SP?)
Italian
and my dad said some stupid stuff about some French Pirate???

Mutt here too.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts