1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
i knew Josh would have the data

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Yeah, I have always seen very good numbers for the Supra. But the 300ZX did super well also, I really want one of those so bad, I would give my Legend for a mint 96 300ZX TT!! Supras are still expensive.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wonder how a Turbo NSX would perform.... :)

Anyone have 0-60 and 1/4 for the NSX with an aftermarket turbo.. comptech or something makes a popular one for it doesn't?

·
1990 Legend
214 Posts
LeGenDz said:
It was stated later that the Supra used in those test wasn't exactly a "stock" Supra.

The VR-4 would take off the line pretty fast, but I'm sure the Supra would reel it in.
Never heard anything about that Supra not being Stock, it's not stated anywhere in that issue. Car and driver actually got even better numbers when they tested a the Supra in '94, although those numbers do seem a bit low. Supra's are a bit hard to luanch well, much harder than a 3000GT would be. Stock vs. stock a race would be very close up to about 90 or so, then the Supra would pull away as the speeds increased.

·
Banned
720 Posts
Josh S said:

Never heard anything about that Supra not being Stock, it's not stated anywhere in that issue. Car and driver actually got even better numbers when they tested a the Supra in '94, although those numbers do seem a bit low. Supra's are a bit hard to luanch well, much harder than a 3000GT would be. Stock vs. stock a race would be very close up to about 90 or so, then the Supra would pull away as the speeds increased.
It wasn't mentioned till in a later issue.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Damn, the lateral g's on the NSX is not as good as I thought. Everyone's always going on about how great they handle on a road course.:eek:

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
KenS said:
Damn, the lateral g's on the NSX is not as good as I thought. Everyone's always going on about how great they handle on a road course.:eek:
They do handle well, it just has to do more with weight distribution and balance than roadholding. ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts