Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i was just wondering which aspect of driving is more important to you. when i started driving which was only like a year ago, speed was like the main thing for me, i was named "speed demon" by my friends cuz i'd always race everyone n go looking for trouble like that. but now, as i mature more (lol) i'm starting to lean towards the pimp factor when i drive. sort of like driving slow so everyone sees you n points in awe and everything. i know acura is more like low-key luxury, but what is more important to all of you. speed or pimp factor?

·
Registered
150 Posts
I would have to say that when I first got my Legend, all I wanted to do was race. I've had my license for a year and my Legend for three months. Now its more about the "pimp factor." People always make funny faces when they see a 17 year old in a Legend. :D :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
I can't say because I don't exactly have my license yet :D but personally I think that the pimp factor thing is kind of annoying. Like i think its really stupid when people are purposefully going really slow with the music up trying to look cool... cuz usually they dont. On the other hand, the ricer flyby gets old also. so i guess you need to find the right balance (as vince said). :cool:

G

·
I like to have a car that young people, will look at and say tight, and old people will look at and say, that's a neat car. Most of all though, I just want the car to be classy and sporty at the same time. Nothing to wild. Anything to out there wouldn't suit me.

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
i like a healthy dose of both. i'd like to be able to dessimate almost all comers on the street (which is why im workin on a turbo) and i want the most spottieottiedopalicious ride, you know the nice wheels bumpi-dibump system a nice ride hieght adjusting system, TV's...but the last thing i will do is pimp cause when you pimp its just really annoying to some people whichis why one of my boy'z frieds got killed and another got his car set on fire. i dont f* with people like that. "if you flashin it you must not want it."--DMX, and thats the honest truth. i just make my car for me, not to impress anybody else,and if you like it then thats nice if you dont thats nice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.