Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been thinking about selling the legend to get a yukon.
95 L white 122000 miles . its has 18" rims tire are brand new leather is in pristine condition has a 1200 watt sound system and exterior is in very good condition like and 8.5 out of 10. the only thing is that it has a rebuilt title because the fool that i bought it from smashed the bumper and hood up. im the 3rd owner

· Fre OG
1,258 Posts
sedan or coupe auto or standard?

· Faster than yo Legend son
1,044 Posts
I thought I'd never say this but get the yukon, maaan I got one and love it...
never got looks like this with my old legend girls love the trucks don't know what the heck it is.. but the drive is tight you'll fall in love with how big it is, and you'll wonder why you didn't get one sooner..

· Fre OG
1,258 Posts
A 95 LS 6Speed Black on Black (low milage orginal owner all service by stealership) is worth its weight in gold to me :D

· Registered
186 Posts
Just go check www.kbb.com they will tell you what its worth with mileage and stuff.. just add a approx. value with the Sub's and rims... Maybe $1,500 added to it?

· Banned
1,340 Posts
sorry to bust your bubble but the added stereo equipment is worthless for resale.it is worth a lot to you but nothing to most people unless you can find someone with your taste and as for the salvage title you lose about 50% of it's resale value so i would estimate your 94L sedan is worth about $3000 to $3500.

· Banned
2,279 Posts
By the way KBB usually gives inflated numbers anyway. Go to www.edmunds.com and pull the worth on there and KBB to give you a better estimate

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.