Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I've decided that it is definately time for me to get an aftermarket air intake, perhaps CAI. However, I've got some questions:
1)while working at a Lexus dealership, a man who put an intake on his GS400 had to bring it to the shop frequently because the 'mass-air flow sensor' didn't like the intake. Will this occur on a legend?

2)With an intake and filter cone, will there be any problems with driving in the rain or through puddles. What should I do when wanting to steam clean my engine?

3)Are there any kits ready to go for a Legend type II coupe?, how about CAI?
-what is the best brand of intake

Sorry about the length of this post, but thank you in advance

P.S. I'll be posting pictures of my coupe soon

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
intakes

i have never had a problem with my intake and the mass air flow sensor. There will be no problems at all with the regular intake but if u get a cold air and the filter is hanging behind the bumper then it could suck water up but u can get a bypass valve from AEM to fix that.There is not best intake i dont think i have an RM racing intake and i bough it because they only make parts for the S2000, NSX, Corvette, and Porche and the legend for some reason. anyways it sounds great and wours good go to www.rmrace.com check it out. hope this helps

--cody

1 - 5 of 5 Posts