dynojet dv8 234 whp
dynojet forevralegend 232.8whp was my highest on the dynojet
dynapack was 243.3 whp but these read higher

but if your looking at torque dv8 has the highest by far with 229 lbs-ft tq

·
i love the rear view
591 Posts
No disrespect to DV8 but im talkin bout all motor no NOS
you mean you thought there were like lots of people out there that had their 3.5 or type2 MOTORS with no fi built up to put out more power than dv8's?

·
i love the rear view
591 Posts
i would say that questions pretty much been answered by dv8's & forevra's dyno's. lots of money to make a 3.5 or 3.2 n/a give you 250+ at the wheels -- so i mean this in a serious-nice way -- it would be more cost efficient to start with a different car if you're looking to get 250-300 at the wheels (this is, from what i've gathered, pretty easy with some bolt on mods to a few other cars you can acquire for $3500-7000). i mean, 3.5 swap with "dv8 & telion" pulley, telion chip, obx headers & full exhaust, type2 IM, blackend damper, custom TB or at least TB bypass, custom fuel pump & injectors, CAI, porting & polishing of all possible components, 3 or 4 angle valve job, good racing rims & tires, some good suspension mods & remove a few items to reduce weight i'm sure you will be plenty happy & will at least be up there with the faster of the 3.5's.

·
i love the rear view
591 Posts
so you've done a 3.5 swap?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea i have but i didnt do anything to it i bought the car and it was over heating and smoking and since i seen a 3.5 for 400 i bought it but i just put it in no modifications or anything

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
greekpower. NSX swap? that possible?

oh wait.. yea ... wait.. but isnt the nsx mounted diff? ...

im so lost

i wanna see this..

·
Registered
619 Posts
greekpower. NSX swap? that possible?

oh wait.. yea ... wait.. but isnt the nsx mounted diff? ...

im so lost

i wanna see this..
i still don't see why people talk trash about me?

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Well . . .I think you may need to make amends with those who dislike you because of your initial arrogance. honestly, personally I don't think they got to know you, sure your young and idealistic but the subtlety of arrogance came during Swifts most disliked moments and you were a quick replacement. But having the chance to get to know you better I know that you are no different than many of us here when we were new (but a little more cocky) lol but hell it keeps things interesting. Take all that with a grain of salt

·
MAD DOG!
1,662 Posts
VQ motors arent even 300 hp at the wheels and thats the best of japanese engineering of 3.5 motors. youd be hard pressed to do that to the wheels with all motor.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts