Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys check this out. I went to Prom last Saturday with this girl who has been a friend of mine for a long time. We kinda had a thing a year ago but it ended pretty quickly and we resumed being friends. Anyway, we had an awesome time at Prom. It was kinda odd though, I mean, we were holding hands and holding one another like we were going out. I just went with it. Anyway, since Monday her and I haven't talked very much at all. I mean, she doesn't even say "hi" to me like she used to. What's up with this?

PS
Yes, I know this is VERY off topic.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Uhm. Well shes a woman. Just DO NOT try to understand it.
Trust me.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Okay, this is just an idea:

Maybe she had a really good time, and because of that it recalled memories of the "thing you had a while back"... and she probably felt, confused, and possibly right now will prefer to avoid you, until she feels, she has *gathered* herself again, and will continue the friendship thing, more than likely after that.

or, she might be thinking that you had too good of a time, and doesn't want you to get the wrong impression that she wants a relationship, and will avoid you for a period of time to, "give you the idea" that while you had a good time, but your just good friends, and she'd like to keep it that way

Like I said just ideas...

·
Registered
167 Posts
maybe she is thinking the way u are... so u should start talking to her and let the friendship continue on... if theres a fire that lit up from that spark during prom.. then it should light up... if not then just keep being friends. dont leave the friendship in the dark n left alone man.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Wow, this is definitely a first of its kind post on these forums (as far as I know). It's great that the connection of being Legend owners can allow us to share these kinds of topics. Anyway, what I would do if I were you is just to act just like you did before the prom thing and don't try to force her to tell you what the hell is going on with her. She'll come around. Good luck bro.

-GR

·
Registered
733 Posts
Hmmmmmm, Basically I would just ask her what's up instead of trying to figure it out on my own and maybe get the wrong idea. Strong communications 99.8% of the time can cure these sometimes awkward moments.

·
Registered
702 Posts
maybe she don't want you to get the wrong idea?

like she may have gone to the prom to have a good time cuz she didn't have anybody she was serious with, but didn't wanna miss prom....and maybe she's just shy...and maybe she's just a stuck up slut....or maybe she wants you to fu*k her...but waiting for you to make the first move!!!

haha, either way, you won't understand them!!!

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
RedSun106 said:
Ok guys check this out. I went to Prom last Saturday with this girl who has been a friend of mine for a long time. We kinda had a thing a year ago but it ended pretty quickly and we resumed being friends. Anyway, we had an awesome time at Prom. It was kinda odd though, I mean, we were holding hands and holding one another like we were going out. I just went with it. Anyway, since Monday her and I haven't talked very much at all. I mean, she doesn't even say "hi" to me like she used to. What's up with this?

PS
Just play along. Dont talk to her either!!! As a mater of fact. Find another young lady to kick it with and make sure she see you.

·
Registered
238 Posts
RedSun106 said:

PS
HAHA, You can say that again.
But as whiplash said. Communication is key. In any relationship, personal or business. Honesty isnt a bad thing either(not that you were not being honest).
Just chop it up with her. In person not on the phone. And ask her what she thought of the prom and if she enjoyed herself. She will let it out if eventually. You just have to show her some sincerity. Most females (in my experience) will open the flood gates and let you know whats on their mind when shown sincere interest.
Females are great. It really is a "game" at times.

·
Registered
248 Posts
whiplash9001 said:
Hmmmmmm, Basically I would just ask her what's up instead of trying to figure it out on my own and maybe get the wrong idea. Strong communications 99.8% of the time can cure these sometimes awkward moments.
Preach on, brotha!

:p

b

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
The first thing u need to do is get talking to her agian. But instead of making an awkword moment more awkword, just come out with the truth. Tell her what you feel (no I think I feel sh!t), and be blunt about it. No playing games, no guessing what the other side is thinking, just express what ur thoughts and feelings are and tell her that you wanna know what she's thinking or feeling without any B.S.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks

Hey,

Thanks guys for all the replies. I think I'll try talking to her straight out.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Re: Re: Re: What's with this Girl?

slugman said:

For poeple who like games... hehe.
Life's a game.
Play hard.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok

Didn't see her today at all. Will post what happens.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Disclaimer: Do not read this if you are prude and under 18 yrs of age. I speak only from experience, and I express my solutions based upon the given circumstances that RenSun106 explained. Only use this advice if you and her are "experienced lovers" quote, unquote.

MAN MAN MAN, here is what's going on.

Both of you are still young, about to graduate, and have a lot ahead of you. You are in the stage of just going with whatever comes to you and having fun. NO COMMITMENTS.

Problem: You and her are not ready for a SERIOUS Rx. But both of you are still attracted to each other. Both of you are holding back.

What you want: A girl like her, but as a siginificant other.

What she wants: A fling with you, but not to be exposed to the world.

SOLUTION:

Keep all your stuff on the DL and handle your business with her. By saying this, I mean...

*cough* Do her up on a late night tip or morning (anytime of day when you are bored in the summer or towards the end of the school year) ... if she's that type of person. I'm assuming that you guys are both "tight" with each other, but try to play around with her "flirtatiously." Don't do it too much. If both of you are "experienced" and each of you know it, then I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT SHE WANTS YOU TO DO HER UP.

additional comments:

I'm assuming that you guys use to hang out and spend time with each other once in a while. If you are wondering how to approach her, the best is to approach her and tell her that you wanna talk. If you can't talk to her in person, call her. If you can't call her, write her a letter/note. What to talk about? Don't get to serious with her. Don't ask her," HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ME?" because that's too much. That question belongs to people who are looking into getting into a Rx. (Rx is relationship.) Ask her, how's everything going in her life, how's her family, how's school, pets/animals, blah blah, then BAM! Bring up sex life. Then you can go from there. Don't rush and you've got to be in control. Don't manipulate her.

To let you know, once you have sex with a person, you TOTALLY RUIN THE FRIENDSHIP unless both of you are on the same level. FWB - friends with benefits...gotta love them. But it's only a phase in life. Different people experience different durations of it.

If I'm wrong, them I'm wrong. But I've been through too much bullsh*t with girls to be wrong. GOODLUCK AND USE PROTECTION. OVER AND OUT.

email me at [email protected] if you have more questions. I'm here for you my legend brother. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts