Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i just got my car back from the body shop n she is brand new n lookin good! somethin tho, probably minor, is wrong. when i went to wash the windshield with the fluid, the right side sprayed out normal kinda like fast n consistent, but the left side nozzle sorta just dripped out fluid, not literally dripped, but it was real weak. is this just because i am low on washer fluid, or is it something else? how do you add more fluid, like where is the tank located? thanks guys.

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
The left nozzle outlet is clogged. Use a needle to stick it in the hole and unclogg it. If that doesn't work, there could be a small break in the water line. If so, you just need to remove the fiber glass hood insolation, and change the broken hose or connection.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Both of mine were clogged and it turned out to be the one way valve about two inches past the nozzle.
Chris R

·
Registered
88 Posts
If the driver's nozzle works, then it has to be a blockage between there and the other nozzle - either the jet or the one-way valve most likely.
Chris R

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.