Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im kinda bored so i thought i wanted to share a kinda funny, but kinda scary story about what i did to my car :( ... Well i was late to work and as usual when im late i drive really fast lol. i was coming up on a pretty sharp turn but i take it everyday so i was confident going into the turn... its basically a 15 foot drop from residential road onto the access road to get onto the freeway... my back brakes were pretty worn down apparently cuz i went into the turn at about 60 mph and when i braked the back of my car started moving towards the front and my car was sliding!! so i let off the brakes and tried pumping them to slow down but that didnt work either so instead i somehow got the car straight but at exactly the wrong time cuz i was then flying off the ramp onto the freeway!! surprisingly nothing happend to the car!! (except my rims got curb checked really bad :( ) ... has anyone else flew in their legend? lol. it happend about three months ago and now i drive much slower :p( gotta love the Legend for taking that tho).. turns out my master cylinder was bad and all my pads were bad too

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Well, the story I'm about to talk did not happen to my car. My buddy got a 2000 Honda Civic Hatchback, 16" rims, lowered to the ground. But apparently, he blew the motor with NOS and I was surprised it was running, loud nasty sound, but still running. Anyways, since he wasn't gonna fix the car up anymore or sell it (he's an idiot), he wanted to see if he can make his car fly by going down the street fast. So he does. When he flew the third time on the third block, he landed so hard, he shot 3 springs out of the suspensions, all 4 wheels came off cause the studs broke off, motor is now sitting on the ground, bleeding oil and coolant at the same time. I laughed so hard, when he came out of the car, he wishes he did that again. Moral of the story, don't let your buddy get the keys of your car. He just left the car there until a tow truck came and took it. Luckily it wasn't registered and took all the VIN # off.

·
TopGear Fanatic
1,652 Posts
When I was young and stupid and in high school I had a 1995 Mustang GT. Beautiful blue color. We were cruising the strip by the beach in Michigan and trying to get the attention of these two blond girls in a highlighter orange Camaro. Being the person that I was, I drove two wheels up on the curb to drive next to them and say something stupid, no doubt. Never saw the telephone pole. The headlights were facing each other by the time my not-amused dad arrived to remind me that he helped me get that car and that I could feel free to pay the $5K to fix it. :(

·
Registered
621 Posts
So many stories of my stupidity and no idea where to begin. Dont think i have any from my legend, but 1 i can think of to do with breaks. just after i got my lisence i was following a mate round town flat out for about 30 mins. We went accross a road and i had to giveway to a car so i was doing about 140km/h to catch up down this back street, he turned right at a T intersection in front of me and when i got close i jumped hard on the brakes and nothing happened. i had over heated them so there for i couldnt stop, to this day i still dont no how i got round the corner on all 4 wheels. lucky no cars were coming. Later that night. I still hadent learnt my lesson i drove to a town about 120km away and was driving round there. I had to have the car back for my father to go to work at 5 in the morning and i decided to leave to go home at about 25 past 4. I had a mate with me who was pissed and here i am doing 200 km/h as much of the way as i could, it was raining so hard i couldnt see very well and he decides it would be funny to rip the ebrake on. obviously i didnt crash or i wouldnt be here but it goes to prove there is an idiot born every day and i was one of them

·
Registered
62 Posts
haha i love ripping the e-brake..... i've got a few for this legend..... i was driving home from a chicks house and i had gone around this "S" turn a million times...on dry pavement. I could rip it into second and fly around it. I was making the last part of the turn shifting into 3rd on the wet pavement....when i came back across the double yellow my back tires lost traction...did a complete 360 and just my driverside tires were just off the pavement on the left of the road...and just drove off

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha i hope you take care of legend tho.. i like to do crazy stuff in OTHER peoples cars now! :rofl:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.