Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ƒŒƒWƒFƒ“ƒh
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will these wheels fit? they are 18/7.5 with a plus 53 offset. I think that is high enough for proper fitment.

thanks for your help

dave

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Definitely will fit and Go with 225-40 tires.

What kind of rims are those–Gartmaier from Japan?

·
ƒŒƒWƒFƒ“ƒh
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are Trafic Star Wheels made by the riverside co. in yokohama japan. they are quality 3pc wheels. Im thinking of getting them imported.

·
ƒŒƒWƒFƒ“ƒh
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I forgot to mention the fact that Intense motorsports in arizona has great prices on JDM aftermarket wheels of all kinds. like Advan, Blitz etc. they offer over night shipping from japan too!

if you guys are interested. http://www.i-m-racing.com/

·
Registered
100 Posts
those black spokes with the chrome lip is PHAT! How much for the Black Spokes and Chrome lip at 18"x7.5"?
just make sure you get the 114.3x5 bolt pattern. that rim will fit with no problems, just dont go any wider than 7.5"

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
:eek: i'm digging those star type rims NIIIICE:cool:

·
ƒŒƒWƒFƒ“ƒh
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Both of those rims cost about $2,089 for all four without tires but you still have to pay money for shipping. Im looking at about $100 for shipping to texas.

but that is a really good price.

dave

·
Registered
100 Posts
Do you happen to know the weight on those rims? $2100 for just the rims.. and nothing else.. so it's $500 a rim... hmmmm, I think I'll just get WORK rims or RH rims with a deep lip..

·
ƒŒƒWƒFƒ“ƒh
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I dont know the weight but i would assume they would be heavier than the Work rims... the racing harts i dont know. Since they are ment to be luxury rims not sport rims. The place im thinking of buying them from offers the full selection of Work rims, you should check them out. They looked too sporty and out of charchter for my tastes. If i had coupe i might consider them though.

dave

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.