·
Yes it was a Maxima.
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
830pm get dinner with a buddy
930pm go to lift
950pm gym closes at 10 so they kicked my ass out
10pm read some transmetropolitan, take a shower and go over to my buddy's pad
1030pm play some drinking games with my buddy his friends and a few girls, two of which seem interested but one who's acceptable
12am unacceptable girl leaves, score
1255am let some big dude (5'10 200+lbs) into the house, figure he knew someone
1am find my buddy talking shit to said big dude, apparently the dude asked him if "his boy" was in my buddy's room and was a douche so said buddy started talking shit back to him
102am get in between buddy and the big guy, trying to calm them both down
cool dude #1 joins me
big guy headbutts my buddy then throws a right cross at him and winds up catching me in the face, we shrug it off and still try to calm his ass down
big guy condemns my buddy to "death"
big guy backs off, says we're cool to me and cool guy #1, throws down some mad gangster handshakes and then takes off at my buddy again
we manage to take his ass on the balcony, i stay inside with my buddy to try and calm him down
115am i go outside unknowing that the big dude is still there, i try to stop him getting in so he headbutts me and condemns me to death for "being a pussy"
big dude remains outside nonetheless
cool dude #1 pushes him down the steps
he charges back up the steps and cool dude #1 grabs him and hangs him half off the balcony at which point everyone starts wailing on him except me and my buddy
120am someone called the cops, they come and take his ass away but only for drunk in public

turns out he's a nazi, he went up to one guy and asked him if he was down with ***********, he also punched about 3 or 4 other guys before they wailed on him

meanwhile my buddy is pissed at me for "making him look like a pussy" :rolleyes:

acceptable girl turned out to be a freshman :eek: I watched point break with her and cool dude #1, then left them together since he seemed to have more interest in her than i did

cliffs:
big skinhead comes to smallish party
i get punched in the face and headbutted
apparently i'm going to die
skinhead gets arrested
i don't get laid in favor of male bonding

·
difficult to kill
710 Posts
haha sounds a lot like my friday night except i didnt get headbutted thats insane not one person even knew that guy huh?

lmao at skinhead with gangster handshakes

·
because i can.
10,163 Posts
Damn........glad your semi-okay man...

Dont worry dude...those Santa Barbara neo-Nazis have about as much cred as Dustin Diamond at a NAACP meeting...

·
Stop eyeballin' me, dawg!
1,166 Posts
Good work :thumbsup:

Nothin let's you know you're alive like a right cross to the face!!! It's indescribably entertaining to see the confusion in a giant douchnozzle's eyes after getting popped square in the nose by a 5'8 175 lbs dude. If you lock eye contact and laugh maniacally after doing it, you can usually sneak in a 2nd shot before they know what's going on.... eyes tear up, can't see what's going on, they taste blood, think twice, then your friends bounce him before you get your ass stomped. Love it.

·
Yes it was a Maxima.
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds like he didnt get half of what he deserved
Sure didn't.

Damn........glad your semi-okay man...

Dont worry dude...those Santa Barbara neo-Nazis have about as much cred as Dustin Diamond at a NAACP meeting...
:giggle: I'm fine. I had a bit of a fat lip but for how big this guy was he sure threw horrible punches, he was probably just really drunk. I never felt the headbutt.

You really did have a fun night, didn't you? Saw this on the Maxima forums too. Take care of yourself, man:p
Yeah, copy/paste FTW. :D I'll be fine.

Good work :thumbsup:

Nothin let's you know you're alive like a right cross to the face!!! It's indescribably entertaining to see the confusion in a giant douchnozzle's eyes after getting popped square in the nose by a 5'8 175 lbs dude. If you lock eye contact and laugh maniacally after doing it, you can usually sneak in a 2nd shot before they know what's going on.... eyes tear up, can't see what's going on, they taste blood, think twice, then your friends bounce him before you get your ass stomped. Love it.
Haha, I am more of a pacifist, I will try and break shit up and avoid physical conflict for the most part. I will admit I wanted to pop him towards the end, but my buddy is like 6'1 150lbs and doesn't know when TF to shut up sometimes.

In the end, I'm not sure how many of us it would have taken to take him down, but I know how many we had. :lol:

·
B anned (SIKE!!!)
1,757 Posts
Dude.... ''big guy'' at 5'10'' 200lbs? I got 2 inches and about 10-13 lbs (depends on what I eat) on the dude. I would have thrown his ass off the balcony over my head..... lol

·
Yes it was a Maxima.
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dude.... ''big guy'' at 5'10'' 200lbs? I got 2 inches and about 10-13 lbs (depends on what I eat) on the dude. I would have thrown his ass off the balcony over my head..... lol
I'm just guesstimating. I'm 6' 175lbs or so, the guy was mostly muscle. Stocky fool. For his height though that's a good amount of muscle

·
B anned (SIKE!!!)
1,757 Posts
Ive fought dudes stockier than me before, they do pack a good punch but if you get in quick enough and dont miss that many punches youll have a good chance. Last dude I fought was about 30lbs over me just muscle and I whooped his ass, I looked like I got beat up though the way he scratched my face like a bitch, then his pussy friend gun butted me in the eyebrow... (few stitches) So I smaked that foo with with a chair in the face and ran.... lol

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
i'm 6'1 only 137 lbs. and i won't fight anyone who weighs less than 200. or anyone shorter than me.

i'm not a badass. it just takes that much of a guy to actually get me in defense mode. otherwise i'll just laugh.

its odd.. SB always seems so nice and peaceful. until the parties start. then its one fight after another.

·
Banned
2,425 Posts
so you're saying:

1) you didn't get laid by said minor
2) you got ur ass beat by a skinhead

·
Yes it was a Maxima.
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so you're saying:

1) you didn't get laid by said minor
2) you got ur ass beat by a skinhead
The guy punched like a girl, I didn't feel shit until I sobered up... at which point I still didn't feel shit, lip swelled up a bit but nothing noticeable

I don't see any damage, and yes I'm always that ugly :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts