·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
our LEgend Ladies?
Nanna?
LegendaryChic?
Nikki?

The only one I see is Miss C, and that is good considering she is always busy.

I think I speak for all of us guys when I say we would like to hear from you too...so come on out of the shadows and mingle with your Legend folks

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
I think Nanna, had just moved, I think at least...

I talked to Nikki not too long ago via e-mail. She had just done the 90k service on her Legend, and was going to get the timing belt done as well.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Well tell them to post, come on girlfriends, I too am a very busy gal but when ever I'm at the house I at least try to say hi, or something. It would just be nice to see some other girls here thats all. Ok gotta go.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Question for ya Rich Cali peoples whats "Ritsier" Beverly hills or Brentwood?

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
San Marino, dawg. All The way. Deffinitly more class then both. Many don't know but many major celebs live here cuz nobody knows about SM. Snoop Dogg gots a crib here. Owner of Sony Productions (his son was a senior during my freshman year), that old, white hair guy on ch. 9 news, owner of Dodgers, president of UCLA, and there's some more. But I lower the home value 10% immedatly just by driving through w/ my loud exhaust. SM cops know me by car now. Sux.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Compton foooool..:D :D :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p Hahahaha

No for real,
Beverly hills is known for the old movie stars its just a popular filthy rich place with Rodeo Drive / Beverly Hill Hotel etc. and close to the studio's. Brentwood is more Residential and associated with O.J. for the Ritsier style for me is Bel Air. All the way. You can't just drive in their they have S. gards at the entrance. SM is for the folks who don't want Tour Buses rolling through their neighborhoods it's a low key place. If I had the bankroll living in LA that's where I would live.

·
Registered
686 Posts
It's all about Pacific Palisades, PV and Newport Beach.... Belair, Brentwood, Bev Hills, old houses from the 50's that are just sitting on goldmine property.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts