Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me what bulbs the JDM 1-piece headlights for a Sedan come with and where I might be able to find new wiring harnesses for them? If there isn't a place I can buy them, can you at least tell me where I can find instructions on making my own? THanks in advance.

SaGe69

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Come'on guys, lots of your have'em!

This is sad... So many users with One-Piecers and no one wants to help me out ..... :(

·
Registered
799 Posts
i'd like to help you out bro, but all the harnesses that i have coming are attached to onepiece headlights. if i have an extra i'll hook you up

·
Registered
310 Posts
i have a pretty small hand and i am half way inside the corner (i can't twist the corner out of its housing.) basically if you want to change the bulb and don't want to take out the bumper to do that, ask a 5 yrs old kid (small kid with small hand :) ) to sneak his/her hand inside into the small openings. that will take out the bulb and you will be able to change the bulb.

one piece use H4H for high/low beam and H1 for fog light

legendary94GS, when you receive your shipment, can you please post some pics of the harness of the one piece headlight ? i would really appreciate it.

thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.