Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
You should get DV8's CAI. Just send him a PM or email him. If you do want a Weapon-R Dragon intake go to www.weapon-r.com and call hem up. Make sure that you get documentation though if you order over the phone before you order. I got screwed by them. They quoted me $20 less on the phone than they actually charged me and I had no way to back it up because the guy that I ordered from told me not to worry about the receipt, he would take care of it, and that one would come with the package. What a load of crap!!!! grrrr :(

I would never buy anything from that crap company ever again. That's just me though, do whatever you want. DV8's CAI is much better quality and will give you way better performance.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Speed....did you check your e-mail today? I want to hook up and take a look at what you got in your Legend. Mine is a virgin and needs some mods done to her.

·
Banned
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i think i remember hearing about buying from weapon-r being a hassle. i really don't want a cold air intake, i'm just going for looks. i guess i'm looking for a shop that offers weapon-r or something like that. thanks

G

·
If you just want it for looks then I guess the Weapon-R would be the way to go. So if you really want to get this then your best way to do it is to call them up and tell them that you heard that some other Legend owners got theirs on the forums for $160 (I think that is how much they sold me mine for). If you want to come meet up with me though I might just sell you mine and install it for you and everything so that I can buy DV8's. I'll talk to you in email. Later.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts