Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The trim around the AC Vent.... How much brand new? How can you remove it? Mabey I can fix the crack myself...

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe said:
The trim around the AC Vent.... How much brand new? How can you remove it? Mabey I can fix the crack myself...
To take out the A/C control head unit...

it´s very simple! If you have an ATM (Automatic Transmission), you must (flat screw driver) pull out the small black cover, then remove the two screws (under the ash tray) and finally pull gently the whole wood panel. This panel contains 6 clip holder (2x upper, 2x in the center and 2x lower). Then remove it carefully as to not crack the wood.
By doing this, don´t forget, to remove your radio. Find two screws that hold the radio in place unscrew these (one screw has a wire that is grounded), then remove your radio and all harnesses (remember your code), look up in the now gaping hole in your center panel, find the two screws that are angled, unscrew these and remove the A/C panel (connected with two clips at top). Finally you can now remove the A/C control panel from the vents and clock !

Mike / Cologne (Germany)

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Instrument Panel Outlet Assy: Center used to list for $103.70.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cause on the drivers side (the side of it facing the driver) right where the emergency blinker button is.. It's cracked...:(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.