Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can find something like this? I wanted to buy a new head unit, but didn't want that goofy space under it. I know I can just get a double DIN unit, but really, Im not going to use the tape deck at all, and there is a lot more single DIN units out there to choose from.

I really like the look of the "Acura" across the middle instead of just a plain spacer across the middle. Anyone know where I can find one????:confused:

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Blo said:
Dealership, thats just the acura off of a 91 sedan/coupe
Yep, thats all it is...You can find one on ebay or I'm sure in the For Sale/Wanted forum here...I'm sure more than a few people are selling them on here....Good luck...And ya, that was a good idea that guy had...

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
3M Adhesive is what is used to put it on the trunk so why not on the dash kit plastic?:p

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
aiznpride said:
that "spacer" is just a dash kit.you can pick one up at any stereo shop. usually it's just a compartment but i'm sure if you shop around, u'll find it.
-j
Correct, that is the same kit that has the pocker. Well, actually, some kit brands will give you a choice. You can have the pocket, or you can configure it without the pocket. That particular set up actually has a space cut out for a 1/2 DIN EQ, but since it was not used, the cover was left in place and an ACURA put on it. I have no actual knowledge if this car, but I've seen these very same kits before.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.