Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i called the acura dealership and i came across a pretty heavy price but I also have founbd a few different sites that offer marien bose at a really cheapo price...so I was wondering if there was a place that we can oder replacment bose speakers....

i might to a complete audio change but i first was to replace all the speakers and hook up a sub to the factory and see how well and how satisfied I am since I am okay some factory steros...thanks guy

· Registered
1 Posts
Bose Speakers

You can go directly to the bose manufacture... and order..they will send you some new bose speakers....I order some for my Acura Coupe about 2 yrs ago..They were about 180.00 for 4 bose speakers. I cut the middle man out which is the dealership...

· Eliot
2,231 Posts
If you dont mind Dkris42, now that we are on the topic of Bose....do you all know what head units we can use with the amp and all? I love the sound of Bose...and I want to change the head unit...but will I have to change the amp? if so what to? I really want to stick with the Bose speakers.

· AKA Smartjay28
5,720 Posts
Blood Riot said:
If you dont mind Dkris42, now that we are on the topic of Bose....do you all know what head units we can use with the amp and all? I love the sound of Bose...and I want to change the head unit...but will I have to change the amp? if so what to? I really want to stick with the Bose speakers.
the LS(premium) has a amp external, located behind the rear seats. the non premium(L) has a built in amp.
so pretty much if you wanna keep the bose in ure coupe, your gonna have to stick with the ext amp(premium sound) and wat not.

· Registered
25 Posts
Hello to all. :D I'm not sure if this information may still be useful for you still but here it is. You can keep your crisp and clear Bose premium sound and install an aftermarket head unit. I did it with mine over a year and a half ago and it still works great. All you need to purchase is a Bose interface from an audio dealer, or even Best Buy or Circuit City may carry it as well. It is just a little box that basically keeps both amps from interfering with each other. you wire it up between the radio harness and the vehicle harness and youre all done. Hope I was of some assistance. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.