Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,173 Posts
the bad part is those are totally custom made from the factory light. The aftermarket support for clear tails is pretty much null & void when it comes to our Legends (especially coupes)

I'm practicing with a hot knife and a few junked taillights so I can do them eventually for people.

soon young grasshopper, soon.

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,943 Posts
That car there is my wifes Sherwood Green Pearl 95 LS Coupe. That picture was taken on one of our Hawaii cruises :) Anyway, I'm sorry to tell you guys, those tail lights are 100% STOCK. There was no modification done at all. What you are seeing is a lighting illusion. In fact, that car is almost 100% stock again, aside from HIDs and Honda OEM clear corners. The rims are back on my Black 93 LS Coupe.

ChrisK.

·
Banned
2,261 Posts
i agree, too ricey. I must say that to clear out the orange only and leave the bottom portion red is rather nice, but all clear, naaahhh. Let those honda civic guys have that

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Have you guys seen the Legend 90 Coupe's Tails? Stock lights

I forgot whose car that was... Hmm..I think it is Vince's coupe... I steal all good Legend pics and sort them on my PC. LOL
Not clear, but solid white strip on top. Same with my old G1 Coupe. Very nice and clean.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
i'm getting custom clear top + red bottom taillights sometime in the next 2-3 months.
Yipeeeeeee ;)

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
I wouldnt clear the tailights completely, but ill just remove the orange part and paint it red or just leave it clear.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts