Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can i mount a 10 disc changer in my trunk? ANy ideas that aren't too exepensive or extreme?

·
Registered
248 Posts
does g1s have that cd hcnager pocket? probably not huh? the most common places to mount in truck:

1. haging off the rear deck

2. verticle mounting on the side of hte trunk next to the rerar wheel wheel protrusion.

3. custom panels built to house them in the side of the trunk facing outward

4. in the spare tire well (not sure if this is possible but I have squeezed one under the floor barod so its all concealed.

b

·
Registered
602 Posts
G1s dont have that pocket- unfortunately. Depending on if your car is a LS or not you may be able to put it underneath the passenger seat. Some ppl have done this and velcroed or clipped it on the carpet. This is nice bc you have CDs inside the car. In the trunk you can mount it hanging from the deck. To do this take out your back seat. remove the back speakers and baskets. Lift the back deck. Drill wholes through the sheet metal. I didn't like this though bc the changer gets all the vibrations from the back speakers. I mounted mine on the drivers side of the trunk flat facing the middle of the trunk. I drilled four wholes in the sheet metal directly through the car. This way it is mounted to the frame- low vibrations. And it looks sweet. Lemme know if ya have any more quesitons.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.