Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of 17x7.5 rims, I also bought a set of tires for them. I need to have the tires mounted on the rims. Discount tire wants to charge me $100 to do it. Is there anywhere else I can take it that's cheaper?
Thanks in Advance

·
meber
978 Posts
$100.00 wow, did that come with K-Y also?

I would call around, I think you should be able to find it for about $30.00-$50.00.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
WhiteLegend said:
I have a set of 17x7.5 rims, I also bought a set of tires for them. I need to have the tires mounted on the rims. Discount tire wants to charge me $100 to do it. Is there anywhere else I can take it that's cheaper?
Thanks in Advance
check all your nieghborhood tire shops, u might even see if any of the gas stations with garages got a tire machine, anyplace that fix's flat's should have a machine that takes tires off rims...good luck

·
Yaozer *n *he A*k
311 Posts
What about Walmart? You must have one near you unless it's just Tx, which certainly should have a auto service center. I think I saw them posted under $10 wheel to mount the tire on their service price board.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
thats a good one there

·
Registered
15 Posts
well check if you have a store called JUST TIRES in your area. they mounted my 18" for 20$ with balancing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts