Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where are you? I think many members on the forum think the world is their town or city. Since I am a person that has lived on both coast of the US and overseas as well, I can tell you... there IS a WORLD out there. It is very important for people to realize there are more than one city named Richmond as an example. After spending most of my life on the East coast the state of Virginia pops into mind, not California. Keep this in mind when you set up your profile and where it gives you a choice for location, be more specific and you may realize you share not only common interests, but sometimes common ground with other members. This enables you show your areas how much Legend owners stick together. C'mon, we see this with many other car owners, but rarely Legends. Let's keep it tight, a'ight! If you haven't done it, edit your Location and let the fun begin!!!

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Valdosta, GA

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
slugman said:
YOu should post this in For Sale too... people keep selling stuff without saying where they are...
Yeah, I see how that could be yet another reason. Some people might buy simply because they can pick up an item rather than paying more to get it shipped. It's done!!!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
88legendL said:
I agree I'm in Grand Junction, Colorado
Well you should go to user profile, location and change it to Grand Junction, Colorado. This way people that live near you can communicate better with you.

·
LEGEND
904 Posts
I'm in Miami, FL :) actually a city named Coral Gables, but it's so small it's pretty much part of miami.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I live in Mystic, Connecticut (home of mystic pizza, mystic seaport, blah, blah ,blah, full of tourists and crowded as ****). Anyone know of a G1 legend (i think same year, and same charcoal color as mine) w/ chrome windshield wipers (i think) driving around the Mystic/Groton/New London area. Any other peeps from the northeast up in this board?

-Also, recently been seeing some mad souped up ricers driving around (becoming way more common, last year, prolyl didn't see any, now see at least 4 a week, in this area, its all SUVs) and I can't wait to race one and dust their ass. Pussy four-bangers.

·
Registered
541 Posts
well james u know where im from, but yea i guess ill fill in the location.

Sacramento, CALI

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.