Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know he was planning on selling his coupe but did he ever sell it? If anyone knows whats going on with him keep us posted. He has a very beautiful coupe and the work he put into it is very amazing? Holla back BadAss if your in here.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Yeah, I love that coupe, looks so sweet in the pictures, suprised me when he said he was going to sell it!

Didn't he have custom leather as well?

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Triton3K said:
I know he was planning on selling his coupe but did he ever sell it? If anyone knows whats going on with him keep us posted. He has a very beautiful coupe and the work he put into it is very amazing? Holla back BadAss if your in here.
Never fear...I talked some sense into him (lol)

He just hasn't gotten his LazyAzz over here to join the new forums (as you may notice he stopeed frequenting the old forum as much too).

He has just been real busy, but we hook up on Saturdays to cruise, and last weekend we had like 6 Legends....not bad for a spur of the moment thing! Sounded good too!

I will urge him to come on over....its good to see the Legend community looking out for one another....comradery at its finest :p

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
w00t representing' Legends.

I love his ride, speaking about NOS n stuff....

I was talking to my friend the other day, he's buying a car. He looked at the Turbo Supra, was about 320HP I think, and the 3000GT which is about 300HP. It was interesting to see the non-turbo editions were about 220HP for the Supra and 222HP for the 3000GT.

After discussing Turbos etc, we came to the conclusion that turbos usually tack on 70-90HP on a 6cyl engine. Imagine if one were to properly turbo the TypeII Legend... @ 70HP-90... 300HP-320HP? That would be sweeet, then add NOS on top of that :D
Honda never did believe in Turbos for street cars though.

What's the HP on the SC300/Turbo edition?

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its good to hear that he decided to keep the Legend and I hope to see him here soon.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
hehe

I saw him driving it around saturday he better not sell it. it sat up at yellow river longer then he has had it. i missed the meet u didnt tell me leon:( jk.

--cody

1 - 10 of 10 Posts