Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I spelled it right, anyways, for those of you who do have them where did you get them? do you recommend them? and which seller has the best product without worrying about messing up my instrument cluster?
thanks also please send pics
OH last thing which colors would you recommend?
thanks

·
Registered
397 Posts
:D I just got mine off ebay this week. I keep making excuses to my girlfriend for making multiple trips at night (just to pYmp my gauges). They should run about 35-40 a set, but they look nice. I got green/blue so the blue could match my pedals. If you want variety, get the 6 color ones (switchable). Any questions on the install feel free to holla!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pYmpdaddi said:
:D I just got mine off ebay this week. I keep making excuses to my girlfriend for making multiple trips at night (just to pYmp my gauges). They should run about 35-40 a set, but they look nice. I got green/blue so the blue could match my pedals. If you want variety, get the 6 color ones (switchable). Any questions on the install feel free to holla!
WHen you installed it what did you have to do?
Seems from what I ahve heard from others is that its pretty hard because you have to take the needles off, the old gauge is glued on etc.?
thanks

·
Registered
397 Posts
The set I got off ebay was a Mugen set. On the auction itself, it clearly said I did NOT have to remove my needles. Only on domestics not our precious IMPORTS:). You actually slide the new gauges over the existing gauges, which is good in the event you sell to et let's say a G5 Legend (dream not actuallity). The new gauges have a 0.5" hole in the middles and with a bit of careful handy work and bending, they slide on in a breeze. Feel free to holla if you need help!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pYmpdaddi said:
The set I got off ebay was a Mugen set. On the auction itself, it clearly said I did NOT have to remove my needles. Only on domestics not our precious IMPORTS:). You actually slide the new gauges over the existing gauges, which is good in the event you sell to et let's say a G5 Legend (dream not actuallity). The new gauges have a 0.5" hole in the middles and with a bit of careful handy work and bending, they slide on in a breeze. Feel free to holla if you need help!
Can you send me a pic how they look?
thanks

·
Registered
397 Posts
This pic is off the ebay site, but I think mine actually looks better installed. I am working on my remote starter right now, so a pic of my dash in shambles wouldn't be becoming of the gauges:rolleyes:, but I'll have a pic of mine when I build my website again:p . Holla!

BTW the words in the background of the indiglo are NOT on the actual gauges.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
I wondered who beat me out on that auction, havent seen any more gauges at that price on ebay. DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!!!!:( I called Procarparts and they want $87.00 for a set.

Oh well, back to ebay :D

·
Registered
397 Posts
C'mon Dog, you knew it ws going to be one of us:D on the forums. Das alright, I'm from out that way, used to work in NW all the time, but I lived up in Baltimore. Keep checkin on ebay, I think I got the best price yet, but I've seem the relatively close, just keep checkin' back. I promise not to bid against you this time:eek: . Holla!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts