Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is really off-topic but I was wondering if any of you who are into the warez/mp3 scene knew of some good sites or FTPs that carry the newest and latest hiphop/r&b/dance/reggae mp3 albums.... I'm getting tired of going to sites where every link is just a vote or another BS site... I've been out of the scene for a while and lost my contacts so hook me up if you can. :D

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the pointer but I use Kazza which is on the same network as Morpheus but those types of peer-to-peer programs are only good if you're looking for single mp3s. I'm looking for full albums. To have to look for a full album on Morpheus would be very tedious since you would have to know the names of every track then have to make sure the quality of each of your downloads were the same.... Kind of a pain in the rear....

DaTimez420 said:
use Morpheus, it is just like napster except a lot better and you can find everything there.

just go to www.download.com and search for "morpheus preview edition"

and you will find everything
peace

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jose3030, this is what I want....

Jose,

I'm looking for the newest release HipHop, R&B, Dance & Reggae albums. If you have new compilation CDs, that's a bonus. I have a 180GB FTP server with a ton of albums at home that I use to run an get all the latest stuff, now since I'm away from school I can't maintain it so I figured I'd set up a small one from school and just transfer everything over once I get the chance... Anyways, if you hook me up, you've got yourself a lifetime leech account :D

email me at [email protected] and we'll talk further.

SaGe69

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.