Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
huh? I'm a little confused. Are you talking wires from the stereo, or the antenna itself? I have an amplified antenna, so if it has wires I can see what you are talking about, but the red and yellow wires make it seem you're talking about the stereo's wires.

92 Desert Sedan *SID*
Engine Mod's- a good few. K&N Custom, Deso Irid's.........
Body Mod's- a few less then that. Enki's, Short Style antenee, Meshed, Purp Lights
Stereo Mod's- All Alpine,Infinity, Audio Control, & 2 Vodoo's *aka* LOTS

·
Registered
160 Posts
yep. If they don't directly, they make little adapter wires for it like i had in my s-10

·
Sleek And Low
249 Posts
I still to this day have not yet found one of these. I would like to use my rear window antenna for the radio and shave the rear mast, but I need one of those dang things.

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
Bread said:
I still to this day have not yet found one of these. I would like to use my rear window antenna for the radio and shave the rear mast, but I need one of those dang things.
I bought mine from Circuit City. While I didn't shave my rear mast antenna, I disconnected it and leave it retracted. I glass window antenna is not the greatest, but it pulls in most of the stations in most areas. The weaker stations go out in certain places though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts