Acura Legend Forum banner

Which do you like more?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Fre OG
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to see what most ppl on the forum considered better looking, coupe or sedan

· Fre OG
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kemicala said:
love the coupe..own one so i must love it....but im sure id love the sedan too if i had one...but till then, coupe all the way.
I have owned both, and I would have to say coupe, but with my new project hopefully starting soon, I will have best of both worlds

· 'hood Garage
3,177 Posts
Always wanted a coupe but I like the front end of the sedan better (it's more beefy). Actually Ilike the sedan rear lights better too 'cause they wrap the corner a little.

I say coupe with front end sedan conversion and sedan taillights. :D

· 3.52 ..Chicken & Dumplins
3,200 Posts

· has left.
4,520 Posts
At first I didn't really care for the appearance of the coupe at all but a few years later, it really grew on me and now I much prefer it, particularly with the 16" 5-spoke wheels.

The coupe is also a much more enjoyable ride, esp. the 6-speed :)

All that said, it's still a tough call. I love Legends; coupe or sedan. :bowdown:

· Registered
876 Posts
Definitely have to go with coupe on this one. It has a more aggressive side profile, not to mention around here sedans are a dime a dozen.

· Fre OG
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
kotetu said:
Are you gonna cut one of each in half and weld them together? The first, last, and only Acura Legend Limousine.
I am getting in a few months an Alpha touring coupe parts car from japan, which body panels and lights from the front clip will be going on. so all the usdm coupe front, hood bumper fender all lights are going to be swapped onto one of my sedan that needs a new front end

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.