Acura-legend.com banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Also try our sister site Acura world as they are way more active on tsx and other acuras as this is mainly a legend site plus try Acura planet you will love the feedback from there.
thanks a lot man, Sure i will. I'd try to check for more reviews about Yellow spepd, ksports and d2 and go for the one tthat will give me value for my money

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
thanks a lot man, Sure i will. I'd try to check for more reviews about Yellow spepd, ksports and d2 and go for the one tthat will give me value for my money
No problem at all and think about what you wanna use the car for. If you wanna lower it just for looks trying Koni red struts and eibach or ground controls springs.

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Maybe you can help me i want to lower my 96 acura rl sedan I want it low for looks as I am trying to make it a vip style car
You will want to go with coil overs or air ride setup for a VIP look depending on how low you wanna go

·
Banned
19 Posts
I think lowering spring is better because it will offer a sturdy car and more control overall body roll.
:eek:wned:

·
Banned
19 Posts
I think Lowering spring is the much better to coil overs. Because it will be providing you a good stiffer car and more control over body roll,

·
Registered
35 Posts
It really depends with your car usage. Coils would be uncomfortable for every day use, while lowering springs combo with Bilstein shocks will surely give you that stance and comfort ride. Tried it once all parts where bought online from this site; 4wheelonline.com.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts