·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sum of all fears?

Minority report?

bourne identity?

Lilo & stitch?

each one are said to be really good by both critics and the public..Ok so I can pass on the cartoon, non the less they say its real good.

·
L4K3R5 F4N
1,205 Posts
I thought Sum of All Fears was horrible (my girlfriend dragged me to watch it). Bourne Identity was a very good movie IMO. Minority Report is getting some really good press. I'll probably watch that this weekend.

G

·
Do a triple feature. Pay for one of the movies and see, the bourne identity, sum of all fears, and minority report. They all were good. I just saw minority report today and liked it even though it was really bizarre.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I saw Sum of All Fears last night, and it was not that good. Matter of fact, I slept through some of it. Not very much action at all, and I am a action movie fanatic. My firend dragged me to see it too..........Now I'm making her take me to see Bourne Identity tonight.

Ghost

·
Registered
541 Posts
Sum of all fears was not that good. i give it a 6 out of 10. Minority report was okay. better than sum of all fears, but i dunno, it just didnt grasp me as much as other movies have. i give that one about a 7 out of 10. i havent watched the other 2, but i REALLY wanna see Borne Identity.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts