Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
What size? Of those I would probably say #2 (I like simple rims). I have some ADR 17" HyperSilver GT Sports and love them. I attached a pic so you can kinda see where I'm coming from.

Attachments

·
Registered
327 Posts
jmckell said:
WHat is the best off-set to have for 17" rims?
The HIGHER the offset the better for you. I.e get at least a +50 if you can find it in the rim you like because if you ever choose to lower your car, you will end up with rubbing and you can not "SLAM" it down as I wanted to, but got srcewed over on a +42 offset.

Good Luck,
Mark

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
jmckell said:
WHat is the best off-set to have for 17" rims?
17x7 +40 and up
17x7.5 +45 and up

I ran 17x 7.5 Racing Hart Type-Cs with a +40 and only got slight brushes in the back, no major rubbing.
Tires were 215-45-17.

·
Registered
139 Posts
SpeedDEMON!!!!

Where do you get those rims!?!?!! I really want those. This may sound stupid, but I have Racing Hart T-6's which look very similar, but they are in terrible condition. I would think about having them refinished, but they rub too damn much anyway. I have been looking for something similar to replace them.

How much are they?
Do they come in 18's?
Where can I find them?

Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Custom wheels built

Hey I'm trying to get a couple of people for a Rota custom wheel groupbuy. I think I can get them built with a +65 offset like stock
wheels. I just need 5 people! I have a black Legend coupe and I want some black 17 inchers. Let me know if you're interested!
RMC

G

·
Re: SpeedDEMON!!!!

BLF said:
Where do you get those rims!?!?!!
How much are they?
Do they come in 18's?
Where can I find them?
I got the rims from my local Acura dealer. I got them for like $700, with lugs and with install and the whole bit. I love 'em, and yeah they do come in 18's. Look at www.whalentire.com .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts