• Forget rims and splurge the $$ on beer and women

Votes: 4 21.1%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

1. 18X7.5 Chrome
2. 18X7.0 Chrome

I like the 1st one because there's a small lip and it has the 7- spoke design which reminds me of the OEM rims on my coupe now.

I also like the 2nd because i'm a sucker for 5- star rims and they will show off the Brembo's.:D Also haven't seen many people with them..

On a Milano Red Coupe...Give me your choice and why...

·
Banned
2,261 Posts
#2 in chrome though. the ladies love the sparklies.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
I say number 1 for a sporty look and number 2 for a luxury look. Both look real good and will be a tough decision.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like the sportiness of the second ones, yet with the luxury of how basic they are. 7 sounds kinda narrow though, but I don't know whats normal for 18's since I have 17's. They both look good, I could almost go either way, but like the 2nd ones more.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
The second ones hands down the first look like a poor replica of the DAZZ wheel? is that the name of them I forget but know you which ones I'm talking about......the originals are sweet, silver finish w/crome lip.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
the 2nd ones look sportier to me, and it seems every civic or accord out there has some sort of seven or more spoke joint, like u said the 2nd ones will show your brembos' Go for it:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts