Acura Legend Forum banner

21 - 40 of 598 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
sleeprlegendcp said:
Well, I just finished doing a full brake job. I have cleaned a few times, but it takes a while to get it all out.
Later!
Lee
I was gonna say, I know they say "Choke" the chicken but cot-damn...you're a serial chicken killer...must have a compressed pee hole from the strangulation...

j/k. :D

·
Registered
966 Posts
Regniffet said:
I hate to be he bubble burster, but hot is relative. I mean one man's hot is another man's so so.
from what i can see of ohGeez's babe, i don't think any straight man can say she looks 'so-so'...

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
arnach said:
Im not feeling the really dark face.
lol...lol.....sorry..........but if she even knew that I put those up....she would put me on the couch for week. :eek: :eek:

She has a friend that uploaded some raunchy cell phone pics and some how they ended up on some site. Sooo............ with that said........the circels stays.... :D

All of you are liars, except Lee.
That's all right Stevie, but if I was going to lie.....I'd post up a girl who was really hot and show her face. :D

·
Victory is fleeting...
5,419 Posts
1_Hot_Legend_L said:
Yeah, well mine is knocked up.
Yeah, you really should punch Lee over that one...

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I don't have a girl but here is a pic of 2 girls we brought home from the bar the other night. The is the most work safe picture we took that night.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Hold up, where do you live? Where is Da Burg? We've had those kinda nights now 3 times and we aren't quite ready to have them stop so I have to be careful who I show these to.

Damn everybody wants them. I'll tell you the girl in black has some awesome big naturals.

21 - 40 of 598 Posts