Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do I win ;)? Actually it's my dad's :cool:. The thing is a Diesel Ford Excursion. It's a turbocharged v10, the thing has some serious torque and pulls if your romp on it. Redlines at like 3.5grand though lol.

Here's my Legend in the same spot for comparison (looks small :) hehe):

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
d4mn, I didn't even think it would be legal to have something bigger than the excursion on the road without some special license ;). What do you guys think of the K2 excursion though?.... the girls seem to love it :D.

BTW, it's a 2002.

·
Registered
163 Posts
DUALLY WINS.......

GOOT LORT...ITS TOO LONG TO FIT A FULL PIC ON MY MONITOR.....lol, IS THAT CUSTOMIZED TO BE THAT LONG?...CUZ MY DADDY HAS A CHEVY CK3500 EXT. CAB DUALLY WITH THE FULL LONG BOX AND I WOULDNT IMAGINE THE 4 DR AND EXT CAB TO BE THAT MUSH OF A DIFFERENCE.....OMG.....IM SORRY I JUST LOOKED AT PICS AGAIN.....THAT THING ISH LONG AS HELL....MAYBE IT JUST LOOKS LONGER CUZ IT LOWERED EH?....

·
Registered
863 Posts
Yah aaron, the xcurzin is pimp. i can totally see it, all the girls are all like "wow... its like, really big! How cool!" LoL its sweet tho. turbo n sh!t~!

-bryan

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
LAST TIME I CHECKED THIS IS A LEGEND FORUM lol
im not a big fan of FORD especially not EXCURSION.
I like the new tahoe's my friend has one man its beautiful inside and out..My Opinion
-hass

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I hate our excursion with a passion actually, the car has just about the same ammount of trunk space as our old suburban. The excursion does have sonar though so it makes it easy to back into places, even so, I'm still scared to drive the car.

·
Registered
19 Posts
SpeedDemon said:
I hate our excursion with a passion actually, the car has just about the same ammount of trunk space as our old suburban. The excursion does have sonar though so it makes it easy to back into places, even so, I'm still scared to drive the car.
Car? Don't you mean tank.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Whats with the K2 stuff all over it, does your dad work for them, or does he just love K2 gear:)?

·
Registered
463 Posts
SpeedDemon
Hey..this is kinda random, but do you have regular corners or euro corners? Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Chuck-Hu$tle said:
Whats with the K2 stuff all over it, does your dad work for them, or does he just love K2 gear:)?
I just decided to throw some stickers on hte car :p... lol

Yeah, my dad works for them :cool:.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Well hey, some people just dig lots of stickers. Most of the time its riceers and they have the wrong stickers(Type R etc...) but you never know, I thought maybe it was one of those deals:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts