Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It gets moderate radio play. It is sung by a woman. It is techno, probably some sort of trance. The woman's name starts with DJ. It is fast paced but it slows down on the chorus. The chorus goes something like "...see right through to you..."

Anybody?

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
95gs said:

dude-

just looking at your signature makes me feel good too! :D

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
95gs said:

dude-

just looking at your signature makes me feel good too! :D
lol *sigh* yep... the one on the right is my ex...dunno why I'm using it as my avatar... I guess it's because I still got love for my first love. *changes topic* I kicked my dog one day...:confused:

Alexander said:

Damn, you have same music taste as me! hehehe..... definitely good picks there.
lol nice, you like to dance? I do but it's been a while... I like to breakdance a lil...

It's been a while, but I've still got a couple moves... it was on concrete but who cares when the blood is flowin' and the adrenaline is pumpin'.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Ya, even though its already been said its "i see right through you" by dj encore feat Engelica. I bought there album, ehh.... I think its gonna stay a one hit wonder. Ya, mostly if its dance music I know the title, that is what the club scene has done to me.

If you want here are some good songs of the top of my head:
"something" by lasgo

"moments in love" by mindy k <--- old skool, bout 2-3 yrs ago

"southern sun" by paul oakenfold (tiesto mix)

and I heard this song when Ferry Corsten and PVD played in NYC like 3 weeks ago "punk" by funk einsatz <-- has a weird rhythm to it, but always makes we wanna put on my ufo's, turn on my photons and dance till the sun comes up :p

Ya, i use to break, wanna get back into it but no one round here wants to go back with me. And also I went from mills into headspin, BAD IDEA. Landed real hard on the shoulder, it might have popped out but slid back in some how. Still hurts if you apply presure to it. :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.