Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Lejen - on cardomain.com
258 Posts

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
No. Not the same people. It was sold last year to Forum Foundry Network which owns and runs the list of forums at the bottom of the page.

·
Mr. X (aka #5)
4,474 Posts
No. Not the same people. It was sold last year to Forum Foundry Network which owns and runs the list of forums at the bottom of the page.
theres apparently quite a bit of money to be had if you own a collection of forums...from ads no doubt. which brings me to my point, are there still VIP memberships and do those memberships still have ad-free pages?

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
theres apparently quite a bit of money to be had if you own a collection of forums...from ads no doubt. which brings me to my point, are there still VIP memberships and do those memberships still have ad-free pages?
Yes, there are still ad-free VIP memberships.

·
Life Ruiner
4,701 Posts
Please indicate the place in the official forum rules where the term "off topic" is defined?
I don't understand your questions purpose.

"1. All discussions are to remain on-topic except for ONE designated whore thread. Threads that are found to have posts that stray from the original discussion and/or "hijack" the thread will have the offending posts either moved or deleted at the discretion of the moderators. Punishment is warning, warning, then ban."

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - Announcements in Forum : Second Generation Legend (1991-1995)

~Dv8

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Please indicate the place in the official forum rules where the term "off topic" is defined?
do you really need that "defined?" ok well here goes.

off-deviating from
topic-a subject of conversation or discussion

seems pretty simple to understand to me and shouldn't really have to be defined but there you go.

·
Find Em Fuck Em Forget Em
922 Posts

off-deviating from

seems pretty simple to understand to me and shouldn't really have to be defined but there you go.
So does that mean Dv8 isn't allowed to post anywhere? Since in some obscure way he's Dv8ing any topic he participates in?

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
Wow, so much drama going on here. This thread just went down hill just like the gas prices lol.

·
Registered
859 Posts
bandoni™;1256754 said:

off-deviating from

If this is so simple, why couldn't you even understand a simple question?
I didn't ask for your definition. I asked where this is defined in the official forum rules that one agrees to, when he/she signs on.

One should always be skeptical when things look pretty simple!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts