Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
This is Robert Mensior at S/R Motorsports.

For those of you who may not know us yet, we are the company that is making the Acura Legend 160 MPH Indiglo Gauges.
We have obtained a gauge cluster, which is the Non-TCS version, so that will be the first style we make for the 160 MPH Legend Indiglo Gauges,at least if we determone that there is enough of a demand to make them.

Please e-mail us and let us know if you are interested, as it will determine whether we make them. We will need 15 people willing to pay $35 up front, and $14.99 + $9 for shipping once the gauges are complete.

THE 15 PERSON BUY-IN IS FOR THE 2-COLOR STYLE. SEE BELOW IF YOU WANT REVERSE STYLE.

If you are Interested in being one of the 15 people, Please e-mail us at [email protected]

Again, without 15 people these will not be made.

If you are interested in the Reverse style, then we will need 20 people willing to pay $40 up front and $24.99 + $9 shipping after the gauges are complete. If we get more than 20 people, we will lower the total price, but at this point we are not sure that there is enough demand to make enough by selling the gauges at $49.99 as we are for the TCS Version, so we have added $14.99 to the total price.

Please Let us know if you are interested by contacting us at
[email protected]

That is all for now. Thank you!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
160 MPH Indiglo Gauges UPDATE

Hello,
This is Robert Mensior at S/R Motorsports.
Sorry that I ahve not given an update for so long, but I did not want to cause anymore excitement until I actually new whether we had the TCS-Cutout Cluster or not.
Well, I am sorry, but we do not. We had our Factory Producer send us a picture of the cluster, and as luck would have it, it was not the TCS Cutout version, so I guess it the one that goes on a 1994-1995?
However, before you turn and walk away in disappointment, we think we may be able to work around this. We were told by someone, that we should be able to make the cutout ourselves, but we would need someone to Scan their gauge face into thier computer who has the TCS cutout version, and send it to us so that we can know where to make the cut outs at.
Also, can someone send us a clear up close picture of the TCS Cutouts?

We could still use a full gauge cluster if someone can actually get one, but we know that they are very hard to come by from experience.
If anyone can get ahold of a 160 MPH Legend Cluster with the
TCS Cutout, that would be great.

**WE WILL PAY FOR ANY SHIPPING THAT IT WOULD COST TO SEND THE CLUSTER, AS WELL AS WHO EVER HELPS US OUT WILL GET A FREE SET OF THE INDIGLO GAUGES AFTER WE COMPLETE THEM. YOU WILL ALSO RECIEVE YOU CLUSTER BACK UNLESS YOU WANT TO SELL IT**

If you can help us, Please e-mail us at
[email protected]

We also need a KPH/JMD Cluster for those of you who want to see the KPH/JMD Version of the Indiglo Gauges.

AGAIN WE WILL PAY FOR ANY SHIPPING THAT IT WOULD COST TO SEND THE CLUSTER, AS WELL AS WHO EVER HELPS US OUT WILL GET A FREE SET OF THE INDIGLO GAUGES AFTER WE COMPLETE THEM. YOU WILL ALSO RECIEVE YOU CLUSTER BACK UNLESS YOU WANT TO SELL IT.

At this point we are not sure whether to make the non-TCS version. How many of you want the non-TCS Version?
Let us know by contacting us at
[email protected]

Thats all for now. Thank you!

·
Registered
143 Posts
luv to but....

...but i need 'em when i'm driving my car around =D

however,
out of curiosity... is there a way to remove only the tach?

how long would you need them for?

i am going on a weeklong bus. trip next week, thus will not need my car. but i will be driving to the airport, so i need to have some functionality.

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
Robert,

I have sent you a EMail in this minute.

Subject: "Ordering Indiglos Reverse VW Style 160 mph"
That´s your certification !!!

The datails of payments and shipments could we arrange either here in this forum or via EMail. What´s the best possibility ?

Best regards...
Mike (Cologne, Germany)

·
Registered
76 Posts
count me in

2 color non-TCS

on second thought, tho:

can I get these if I di have TCS? There shouldnt be any interference, right?

My bottom line, if all would be fine with that, then Im in as long as there wont be a TCS version available. If you do get ahold of a TCS template, then I will have to switch.

But now that I think of it...

I DID NOTICE THAT S/R IS STILL LOOKING FOR A TCS CLUSTER. MY QUESTION IS A) HOW IS THE CLUSTER REMOVED AND B) HOW LONG WOULD I BE WITHOUT IT. If I can remove this myself and can have the cluster back in a couple weeks, then I just may be the donor. Sorry, I would just email these guys direct for the answers but Im at work right now and cant do outgoing mail.

·
Registered
146 Posts
i want the reverse indiglo with TCS.
i might be able to donate the cluster, but have similar questions like WorkInProgress.

G

·
Hey you guys, I just want to let you know that the reverse indiglo is going to be a pain in the ass probably because you won't be able to see your needles I think, am I right? Won't having the light on above the guage cluster take away from the whole reverse indiglo affect. If this isn't the case and it would still look good like that then I would be down with reverse too, I just don't want to get something that isn't going to work right or is going to look like crap, know what I mean!?!?! I think we kind of need to decide as a group which way to go because I think that we may end up being to divided if we try to go both ways.

G

·
Leon Millette said:
Aaron, aren't we making both sets?
I thought that they were only going to make both sets if they got enough people. Am I mistaken? I love the idea of reverse indiglo, but I just want to make sure that it is going to look right, does anyone have any pictures of some of the 140MPH ones at night?

·
Registered
996 Posts
Here is a pic ... I have a higher res picture if it helps. Basically, it's the TCS and ACTIVE ovals just below the needle that would need to be cut out.

Personally, I really don't care about the TCS cutouts ... in fact, I'd rather have them covered up, since I usually drive with it off, and the light annoys me ;-)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is Robert at S/R Motorsports.
I thank those of you whom have volunteered their Clusters so that we can get the TCS version made. It seems that one way or another we should be able to get a cluster from one of you.
So for all of you who want the TCS version, you will most likeley have it in the next month or so, at least for the 2-color. As for the Reverse, we probably have about 5 people of 20 needed who are willing to front the money for the production of the Reverse Indiglo Gauges.
We are most likely not going to be making the Reverse style for the Non-TCS version of the 160 MPH gauges as the demand looks low.
If we do make them, we will need 20 people willing to pay $50 up front and $19.99 + shipping after completion of the gauges.

If we do see that there is more of a demand for the Non-TCS version, we will lower the overall price on the gauges.

That is all for now. Thank you!

G

·
Who deleted my posts, that kind of angers me? I was asking good questions and bring good points up, I don't understand. If you are going to delete a post you should send a pm or email along with it if there is a real good reason or make a post so that other people can see.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Ok, now I am confused.

Regular 2-Color 160mph Non-TCS Gauges are:

$35.00 - Up Front Charge
+ $14.99 - what is this for?
+ $09.00 - Shipping Charge
------------
$58.99 - TOTAL CHARGE

For Reverse Style, it's:

$40.00 - Up Front Charge
+ $24.99 - what is this for?
------------
$73.99 - TOTAL CHARGE

Hey, Robert, did you get my e-mail? I sent you an e-mail regarding the reverse style and I haven't had a reply sent back yet.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Pricing for Non-TCS

As for the pricing which we saw mentioned in a post,
the 2 Color being
$35.00 - Up Front Charge
+ $14.99 - what is this for?
------------
$58.99 - TOTAL CHARGE

The $14.99 is what we charge after the gauges are complete to make the Final price for the gauges not including shipping our standard price of $49.99.

The Reverse being
$40.00 - Up Front Charge
+ $24.99 - what is this for?
------------
$73.99 - TOTAL CHARGE

The $24.99 is because we have not had a whole lot of requests made on the Non-TCS, and if we are going to produce 100 sets (our minimum production for Reverse style) of the Reverse for them, we do not want it to turn into a money pit.

I am sorry that it costs more than the rest, but as I said before, if we see that there is a demand for these like the TCS version, we will lower the price, but for now we just have to raise the price if you want to actually see them get made in Reverse Style.

Thank you!

G

·
asianlegend said:

Yeah, I was going to say the same too, but Aaron beat me to it.
Wow, that was wierd, why do we have so many discussions going on about one topic. This is getting confusing. We should shut down the other threads or something.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.