Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dual 12'' box with comp kickers, they also light up blue. Anymore ?'s just pm. Looking for 120. Shipping is not recommended, but if I have to I will check on the price.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
I used to have one of those boxes. I cracked the shit out of the plexi. I love how they put the mirror in.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How did you break plexi? lol I love it..magnifies the sound big time :). Even the duals in there were loud..but with the kickers..:) made a lot of heads turn lol

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump! 120obo

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BUMP!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BUMP!! anyone?? Make me some offers!!

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
I wish :( but apparently I have to get rid of the entire bose system just to have a sub :confused:

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
I wish :( but apparently I have to get rid of the entire bose system just to have a sub :confused:
incorrect my deary...I had my XTANT and 15" MB Quart subs hooked up with factory headunit and stock interior amp. They banged too. It's pretty simple...

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nope, if you want it I can throw in a module that connects the rear speakers to the amp, w/o changing out the old stuff. Thats how I used to have it.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump! 100?? anyone? I wanna get rid of these asap..need the room

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
PM'd you. Sorry, never saw the reply up there...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts