946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
The Great White North
824 Posts
Never.
Ever.
EVER.
Though to be fair Alperovich, you can ghost ride a manual. I do NOT condone it however.

·
Banned
3,796 Posts
I actually want to do that. Just so I can replay it and say, hey, look how retarded I am! I'm not even kidding, it would be funny.

·
Find Em Fuck Em Forget Em
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I say we don't let the cat outta the bag right off, so rapidshare the videos and pm me the links so I can bombshell the board. I'm fliming mine at the dragstrip in front of tons of people this weekend if I can arrange it.

·
Registered
650 Posts
haha damn if i had a camera to tape it i'd show y'all how its done. i'd be down to contribute a clip too... just need a way to film it

and those videos are crazy... makes you reconsider the stupidness of leaving the wheel unattended :\

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Yadadashaboobalaboopy Yeeeee lol. I did it twice on my Legend in front of work lol cause my friend dared me to do it and I got $50 bucks!!

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
HAHAHA....that's hella funny guy's! Especially grandma and the Arabs. Them fools ghostride the hardest out there. Seems like I seen a bunch of clips of those cats actin crazy and drifting down the freeway and stuff.

Can't wait to see the whole show. I had some video of me ghostriding the Legend but lost it when the puter went belly up. I'd do it again if I had my Legend still. I still do it once in a while just to see all the old people in the parkinglots freak out! hahahaha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.