Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is on FX with new episodes once a week with reruns of new episodes about 3 times a week.

It has the most watched series premier ever.

I think it is a good show. Refreshing in a t.v. world of idiotic sitcoms. T.V. sucks, but this is decent.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Tuesday night is the shield night. I like it, fills in where my previous favorite show "Homicide life on the street" left off. Its like a movie where you can really get into it. Ohh maan I hope they don't end up like the Soprano's where when it gets big, they start screwin with the seasons, people start askin for alot more money. Mr. Gandolfini needs to get it together and realize this is the best think that has ever happened to him, and stop bit*hing. I've been waiting a long damn time for a new episode of that show.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Armayo said:
Tuesday night is the shield night. I like it, fills in where my previous favorite show "Homicide life on the street" left off. Its like a movie where you can really get into it. Ohh maan I hope they don't end up like the Soprano's where when it gets big, they start screwin with the seasons, people start askin for alot more money. Mr. Gandolfini needs to get it together and realize this is the best think that has ever happened to him, and stop bit*hing. I've been waiting a long damn time for a new episode of that show.
I remember Homicide. That was a good show. Law & Order is good too, but Homicide just seemed better. Maybe because they got into the personal lives of the cops more.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Homicide was the show, and it was cool how it was shot local, Baltimore MD. I work with the brother of Tom Fontana, the creator of Homicide and OZ. I hope the shield stays around for a while like it is, people are already pushing for it to be censored.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.