2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hint: Starts with S, ends with R.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
infinite said:
That wing is butt ugly and where the hell is he getting his HP numbers? 10hp for a fricken intake and 30 for an exhaust? I think he has been sniffing some of those exhaust fumes.
Ya, other than the spoiler and the Yellow Emblems it is a pimpride IMO..

G

·
That is a disgrace to Legends. It's hard to believe that that is the same car that I have :rolleyes:. He should be ashamed.

·
Registered
847 Posts
he forgot the HP that the shoulder pads give......
well, too fugly to mention that anyways~

·
Registered
733 Posts
I really hate to dis somebody's creativity,especially being a Legend and to each his own and all that $#!T, but that wing makes that car look sooooooooo UGLY.

·
Registered
282 Posts
nice rims though.

and clean body. buy it and rip the wing off, and switch the emblem back to red or maybe white.

pretty nice interior too...anybody know what that stuff is inhere?

·
Registered
398 Posts
personally, i think you guys are crazy:D !! you guys cant poke fun at this thing, i mean aside from some from it being a little different than most of your legends, you cant knock the guys taste just because he wants his ride to be unique!! okay, so he made a bad attempt at trying to use his horrific writing skills to sell the car... but hey, cant knock the hustle baby
and id buy that thing anyway!! if it stayed under $5k, just make your own changes, and bam, nice red legend is yours

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.