Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love to see NC STATE win it all because the parties at school would be crazy, but I don't think thats gonna happen.

I could see Duke :mad: or Kansas taking it all home

Who are you all going for?

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I got my $$$$ on the Dukies again.
Hoping to clean up in the office pools again.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'd like to see Maryland play Duke in the finals and the Terps coming out on top. Although, it's gonna be interesting to see who actually makes it to the finals. I love this time of year.:)

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,943 Posts
Well, Hawaii is out :( I would have like to see them advance at least 1 round. Next year they should have another good team though, So far they were back to back seaon WAC champs, back to back WAC tourney champs, and they are only loosing two seniors. They should have had a much better showing this year, but I guess being on the road for three weeks staight now does take its toll.

·
Junior Mint
633 Posts
I hope Illinois will get to the Elite Eight at least.

I'm working with the team doctor right now, got to meet a few of the players. Totally cool.

·
OLD SKOOL P*MP
235 Posts
upset upset ...

bah bye duke ... heh heh ... not much of a fan of the blue devils ...

·
OLD SKOOL P*MP
235 Posts
better ballers and teams ...

notice that the more "textbook" teams are out ... makes for more exciting basketball ... faster pace ... more of a running game ... should be a great elite eight and final four ...

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
WHO'S GOING ALL THE WAY.....

NOT DUKE....HEH HEH HEH

·
Registered
734 Posts
J U A N D I X O N, S T E V E B L A K E, B Y R O N M O U T O N, C H R I S W I L C O X, L O N N I E B A X T E R

Terps All The WAY

·
Registered
812 Posts
whiplash9001 said:
J U A N D I X O N, S T E V E B L A K E, B Y R O N M O U T O N, C H R I S W I L C O X, L O N N I E B A X T E R

Terps All The WAY
yo whiplash -

where in Baltimore r u?

i'm in the city.

BTW what's a SALUKIS???

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
not that UCONN lost(LAST BIG EAST HOPE) i'm gonna have to cheer for the Terps

·
Registered
734 Posts
95gs said:

yo whiplash -

where in Baltimore r u?

i'm in the city.

BTW what's a SALUKIS???
I'm over near Essex....I'm out in the Essex area, but hopefully that will change soon............A Saluki is out of the Greyhound family.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts