Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my man Shumacher is going for his 5th championship title, if he gets it, he'll have Tied my country man Juan Fangio for most F-1 Championships, we'll see how this year turns out. Go Ferrari!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They got a good team Ralf & Montoya are gonna be battling and not just against each other:D

·
Registered
847 Posts
vince said:
I'm an F1 fan too. I'm for the other Schumacher though. You think Williams has a shot this year? :D
NO:D Ferrari Rulz~:D :D:p

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
claus44 said:

NO:D Ferrari Rulz~:D :D:p
yo word Ferrari is the isssssssssh!!!

·
Registered
847 Posts
sorry, but I'm a FOB. Don't understand what you guys talking about~:p Please explain, thanks:D

BTW, you guys watch WRC?

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i do when i can catch it on Speedchannel, now those cats can control a car:cool:

·
Registered
847 Posts
yeah, but it's really messed up this year~
Richard Burns went to Peugeot, Tommy Makinen went to Subara, and Alister McRae to Mitsubishi... Really chaotic:p
Don't miss the Corsica Rally

Here is the schedule,

January 18 - Monte Carlo Monaco - Monte Carlo Rally

January 31 - Sweden Sweden - Swedish Rally

March 07 - Corsica France - Tour de Corse

March 22 - Spain Spain - Rally Catalunya

April 19 - Cyprus Cyprus - Cyprus Rally

May 16 - Argentina Argentina - Rally Argentina

June 13 - Greece Greece - Acropolis Rally

July 11 - Kenya Kenya - Safari Rally

August 08 - Finland Finland - Rally Finland

August 22 - Germany Germany - Rally Deutschland

September 19 - San Remo Italy - Rally Sanremo

October 03 - New Zealand New Zealand - Rally New Zealand

October 31 - Australia Australia - Rally Australia

November 14 - Britain Britain - Rally Great Britain

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wow i didn't know u where into it like that.......i'm like that with F-1 so i can relate:)

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
Interesting. Not a word about Coulthard , Raikkonen and the McLaren. The tifiosi are overlooking the fact that Ferrari is the ONLY team that is running their 2001 car and one M. Schumacher is not real happy about it. BTW, Williams and McLaren have been swapping breaking track records during testing at Valencia and if you want a sleeper, look no further than Heidfeld's Sauber or Fisichella and the Jordan. Practice for the Australian GP is on Speed Channel tonight @ 11 EST, qualifying is Friday night @ 9 EST and the race is Saturday night @ 8:30. Enjoy----

By the way, you aren't a REAL F1 fan if you don't know whose picture that is in my avatar.....

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ain't that Frank Williams?

·
Registered
847 Posts
stevieray said:
Interesting. Not a word about Coulthard , Raikkonen and the McLaren. The tifiosi are overlooking the fact that Ferrari is the ONLY team that is running their 2001 car and one M. Schumacher is not real happy about it. BTW, Williams and McLaren have been swapping breaking track records during testing at Valencia and if you want a sleeper, look no further than Heidfeld's Sauber or Fisichella and the Jordan.
It's ok~ The new car will be used on the next round, Malaysian GP. Trust our lovely Schuey~ BTW, I don't really care who wins as long as Toyota stay behind Ferrari, McLauren, Williams, and the teams that uses honda engines. Toyota, Get the FxCK OUTTA Here~ You couldn't win Rally and You won't win F1:D :D :D

·
Registered
847 Posts

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
Boy, did they ever! Although I was pretty impressed with Montoya & Heidfeld, it's hard to tell anything by practice. You never know what fuel loads they're running and what they're trying to accomplish with tires & aerodynamics. Today (qualifying) will tell the tale though it's pretty obvious though that Schumi is still the class of the field.

Why is Alex Yoong (Minardi) even in F1? 16 seconds off the pace is pitiful....

BTW, 2 pretty good guesses on the identity of the avatar pic. Try Murray Walker, the voice of F1 for 50 (!) years. Later----

·
Registered
847 Posts
true true:D But people(especially the reporters) just can't say that Ferrari is outta the league simply because our lovely Schuey is dring da old 2001 car:D Many ppl have said that McLauren might face problem b/c they switched tires, and we shall see how it goes during qualify~

BTW, Alex Yoong is there because they want more Asians(especially Chinese) to watch F1??? LOL~ Well, at least we should give him some credit since he's still young and it's only his second year(season) in F1.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
stevieray said:
Boy, did they ever! Although I was pretty impressed with Montoya & Heidfeld, it's hard to tell anything by practice. You never know what fuel loads they're running and what they're trying to accomplish with tires & aerodynamics. Today (qualifying) will tell the tale though it's pretty obvious though that Schumi is still the class of the field.

Why is Alex Yoong (Minardi) even in F1? 16 seconds off the pace is pitiful....

BTW, 2 pretty good guesses on the identity of the avatar pic. Try Murray Walker, the voice of F1 for 50 (!) years. Later----
THATS MURRY WALKER?? boy he's getting up there in age, "Looks like he's shedding buckets of adrenaline":D

·
Registered
847 Posts
Ferrari dominated the qualifying session again = )

1 - 20 of 37 Posts