Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have anyone noticed that these helicopters are claiming more american lives than anything else in this war. American products what can be said.

·
Hatin the rain already
599 Posts
Actually this is the result of not spending money on upgrading transport helicopters for like 30-40 years. The ****hook I mean Chinook (double rotor school bus) came out in Nam and is still in use. I rode in one once and it was pretty rickety and really slow so its easy to shoot down. The blackhawk has been around a while and the Huey (NAM) also. Did you know that the B-52 was introduced around the time of the late korean war (1955) or so. It was used extensively in Afghanistan. This is all the result of years of military downsizing and not spending money upgrading the bread and butter of the armed forces. It is too bad that we all of a sudden need this and all we have are these old worn out vehicles which are killing soldiers. Infantry 11B HOOAAHH!!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's deep.....and very sadd man, very sadd, and the Gov. simply stamps on their caskets, (casualties of war) not the way I see it..........

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Ive had the opportunity to ride on CH-53's and UH-1N's and I can tell ya, those are the biggest heaps Ive ever seen.
Loud, dirty, dangerous, etc.

Basically the funnest time Ive had in my life! :D :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts