Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
Wow, that is pretty sweet looking. Do you guys think that those are 18's on that? What is that that is holding up his hood. Sweet ride. :cool:

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
hey

camber anyone? LOL

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Don't know whose that is, but it looks like a California Car, I could see it running off into the sunset with those colors... hehe

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
It looks weird with the back not having a rear aftermarket bumper, The bodyline breaks funny.

I wonder where he got the Clear rear bumper lights?

Love those RH Type-Cs.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
hehe

i dont think that is a aftermarket front bumper it is the stock one painted. he has aftermarket sideskirts but the bumper looks stock. The clear side markers are off an accord they dont fit perfect. I think the tint looks really good especially with that color.

·
Registered
180 Posts
hey i think its DV8!!! becuse in you look at the preformance and mods, then look at "post pics of intake" its the same color car, and if you look at this pic and compare the engine, the muilti color thing looks the same, i dont know send him an e-mail and ask.

G

·
Hey I posted a pic of this car on the old forums.. Like back in DEC. I think... I'll find it... BTW the rear clears are from an Accord Coupe from APC..

·
Registered
28 Posts
I took that picture down at IAS about a year ago this week in Long beach,Ca. His car was really nice...the best one in his club.
One of the other guys was standin around actin all cocky about his Honda...and then brag about his click :rolleyes:...I didnt have the heart to hurt his feelings at the time...LOL!!! Ya never know who you're talking to when u meet people at shows...It pays to be a cooh person all tha time :D

BTW: The Legend owner was cooh :)

·
Registered
616 Posts
that **** is stupid wilded.......i love that gold color...

but i wanna see u drive that coupe in new york city.....hehehe

1 - 20 of 29 Posts