Acura Legend Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
DrMetallica said:
Yeah, "who's good at essays" doesn't work either because there isn't a second verb. There should be another verb where the X is in: "who's really good at X essays", for example, "who's really good at writing essays" would work. But in "who's really good at essays" the second verb is ommited leaving it up for the reader to decide.

There are a number of possibilities I can think of:

"who's really good at googling essays"
"who's really good at criticizing essays"
"who's really good at deleting essays"

and so on...
Well this was all in casual context anyways. The words in position "X" is implied. By saying "who's good at essays" it is actually implied that we are talking about "X = writing essays." You keep me on guard, y'know that? :D

Anyways, I sent my edited essay off. Hope it helps.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Sure thing. And "Fred" is good enough to go by ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey, I see you have the same troubles what I had. I can recommend you essay writing company reviews where I can find people with ratings of their quality and the way how they write essay on any topic what you need. I am using it all the time when professor gave me task with essay. I am bad in it so this is the fastest way to get nice mark and don't waste your time for useless things. wish you good luck!

·
Registered
19 Posts
As Reflected in classical mythology society is complicated. Back when Vealinger reamarked 'the power struggle will continue while the great tale of humanity remains untold' [1] he created a monster which society has been attempting to tame ever since. No symbol is more potent than Bel Canto by Ann Patchett in society today. It smells of success.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts