there is actual rice by the front wheels.:D
LOL

The limited edition

SKYLINE LEGEND
:)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
ZOL! Did you shave off any part of your rear bumper? My rear scrapes EVERYWHERE and I can't get up any drive ways, even if I try to drive 45-90 degress lol My homeboy from kali told me to shave the piece on the corner edge but i didn't but now i regret it... i got my sides on pretty well, the body shop did the job wrong, but I told them how to fit it by cutting off certain pieces away from them. Paid 600 for paint and install... ghey!! :(

·
Registered
376 Posts
darith,
if you carefully look at my rear bumper, you'll notice it looks a lot different from the cyber on the bottom half of the bumper. reason being is, that stupid cyber bumper is soooo low, i broke a chunk off the bottom of it. so i took a 98 accord invader rear bumper, cut it all the way around, cut the cyber rear all the way around and molded them together myself, makin sure it was a bit higher than the cyber used to be. Now it sits about 2 inches higher but i still scrape a little. and i have a nice unique bumper. =)

·
Registered
653 Posts
:eek: Didn'y I WARN you darith????? fool. I told you that you are going to hate driving hahahahah. Message me later for details

·
Registered
368 Posts
where can i pick up a body kit like zol's fr a coupe? will that bumper on zol's legend fit the coupe ?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
R3.2Cyber said:
:eek: Didn'y I WARN you darith????? fool. I told you that you are going to hate driving hahahahah. Message me later for details
lol I guess I'm use to it now, but man man man *tisk tisk tisk* too much money and time is being spent on the legend... I know the owner of that yellow legend up there spent too much on his car... let's see: wing 200, kit and paint 1600, rims 1400, etc, that's at least 3000 bucks. I've spent around that much, and personally I hate myself for it. but ****, heads be turnin everywhere I go... zol n john, u get looks from others a lot?

·
Registered
376 Posts
well..of course we turn heads. not alot of people see hooked up legends. most peeps do the regular wheels and lowering and call it a day. so heads will turn when seeing a legend fully modded..

·
Registered
476 Posts
I love this car! I think Im going to go with a Cyber Front and side skirts, but I REALLLLY cannot get the Cyber rear (too low). Anyone have a suggestions for a nice rear end to go with this combo?

Thanks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts